main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will Ahsoka find out about Anakin and Padme?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Super_Battle_Droid, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    That they're married, and will she keep it a secret if she does?

2. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    I think she will, though I think she'll keep it secret. She doesn't seem like the kind to betray her Master and friend.

3. _Sublime_Skywalker_

_Sublime_Skywalker_ Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2004
    I hope she'll find out. We need dramz and scandals left and right!

4. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    That would be awsome.

5. DBrennan3333

DBrennan3333 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2004
    That's a good question!

I don't know if they'll go there, because if they do they could be treading into territory of jealousy, which leads to an issue of a relationship between her and Anakin, which leads to....'To Catch a Predator'. So they might just want to avoid it altogether.

6. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    Well so far Anakin's robe has been found in Padme's ship by Jar Jar, but he had no idea it was his (and 3PO was quiet about it). Perhaps Ahsoka might find a pair of Padme's underwear aboard the twilight in a closet and get slightly suspicious....

7. HeathHolland

HeathHolland Jedi Youngling

Nov 23, 2008
    I think she will. They'll be fighting in the trenches alongside each other, what, 5 seasons? You can't spend that much time with someone and be that close to them and not find something like that out, I think. Anakin and Ahsoka are kindred spirits, and I think she will definitely find out.

8. boletus

boletus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 2, 2008
    She finds out and then Ani has no choice but to decapitate her and blame General Greivous. [face_praying]

Just playin' I actually don't mind her much, but I think if she finds out it will be a big deal, and possibly close to the end of her role in SW. I don't want her to be Anakin's secret confidant. At least not for long, if she finds out I want her to go soon after.

9. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
  10. DBrennan3333

DBrennan3333 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2004
    Funny!

You described her as Anakin's "secret confidant" and that made me realize: Ahsoka has transplanted Obi-Wan as Anakin's good friend. Obi-Wan has now become an overbearing annoyanc in the show, while Ahsoka is the one who truly appreciates and relates to Anakin. For instance, it was Ahsoka who was sympathetic to Anakin's affection for R2-D2 and quickly defended him when Obi-Wan said that Anakin would not be allowed to retrieve him.

So, just as we saw Yoda fill the role of mentor after Obi-Wan died in ANH, and just as Qui-Gon filled the role of mentor when they made Obi-Wan very young in TPM, we're now seeing Ahsoka fill the role of friend and confidante (presumably because a subtle sexual tension makes for better viewing for young viewers than does two buddies).

11. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Interesting...I'm sure she'll find out eventually whetever by accident or Anakin tells her(which I doubt, no matter how close their padawan/master relationship is). The real question is what will Anakin do when she does find out?

12. GH-7

GH-7 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2008
    Ashley Eckstein actually hinted about this very thing in an early interview. I think it'll happen.

13. Obi-Mcfly

Obi-Mcfly Jedi Youngling star 1

May 15, 2008
    This is the biggest problem I have with the show, and Ahsoka's character in general. Obi-Wan and Anakin need to be together more, and we need to see more Obi-Wan.

14. ILuvJarJar

ILuvJarJar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 19, 2008
    LOL

Tailsfan44 likes this.
  15. Lady_Skywalker87

Lady_Skywalker87 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 4, 2008
    I actually like it because it shows that Anakin & Obi's is flawed & they weren't close one might think at least until ROTS...where Obi seems less garded & intune with Ani...in light of Ashoka's death, perhaps?[face_thinking]

As for Ashoka finding out the marriage, I believe she will!:D

16. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    Have Ashoka develop a little crush on Anakin. That would be, well .....okay maybe not. They'll probably find out though

17. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    The problem is, that undermines one of the key aspects of the characters of Obi-Wan and Anakin as established first by the Original Trilogy and then later by RotS.

18. Lady_Skywalker87

Lady_Skywalker87 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 4, 2008
    To me it dosen't....for me Obi respects what Anakin was...besides we still have lot to see from the CWS we might get more Obi-Ani bond:D

19. DarthDragon164

DarthDragon164 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    I've seen it happen in a lot of shows before where someone finds out the hero's big secret, but then gets killed or amesia or something like that a few episodes later, so that it turns out to be irrelavant that they found out in the first place.

So I think Ahsoka will learn about Padme and Anakin, only to be killed half a dozen episodes later.

As for sexual tension between Ahsoka and Anakin, I highly doubt it, mainly because I was reading an interview somewhere (I forget where, probably in Star Wars Insider) that there will be nothing between the two of them.

20. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    I think she will find out and keep it a secret for Anakin. I would love to see her and Padme have one episode together where they talk about anakin, it would be adorable while at the same time make for great character development[face_love].

One thing that would be cool, if she told Obi-wan somehow (maybe on her deathbed) about them but not as a betrayal but for some good reason because then that would be the reason why Obi-wan knows about them in ROTS. He found out from Ashoka and never told Anakin! Awesome.

21. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    She'll find out... and be jealous. She still won't tell, though. :p

22. LordRevan19

LordRevan19 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 26, 2005
    She won't have a chance to tell anybody, Anakin will just cut her down if she finds out. And that is how the chapter of Ashoka ends [face_devil] [face_laugh]

Good Stuff

23. RoderulijKumar

RoderulijKumar Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 7, 2008
    She'll find out, and Anakin will murder her. That's why she never showed up. :D

24. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    "You were my brother, Anakin! I loved you!"
    "He was a cunning warrior; and a good friend."

To me those are fairly clear about the fact that they were close friends and brothers in arms for longer than the period directly before RotS.

25. Earthknight

Earthknight Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    I can picture Ahsoka finding out, getting very jealous, and trying OVERLY HARD to impress Anakin and prove that she's a better woman than Padme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.