main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will Ahsoka find out about Anakin and Padme?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Super_Battle_Droid, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    True, and I think Yoda knew as well for when Obi-Wan asked Yoda how he could find Anakin, Yoda essentially told him he already knew how. But why would the council keep it a secret if they knew? But they acted so surprised when the truth revelaed itself, I don't know, something needs to be reconciled about this or it's just confusing when ROTS comes up.:confused:

2. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Not to mention ROTS.

3. Jedi_QueenBee

Jedi_QueenBee Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 5, 2008
    if Ahsoka does find out , she's probably loyal enough to keep it secret.

4. Darth_Comrade

Darth_Comrade Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 3, 2009
    I don't get how people say that Ahsoka and Anakin share a brother/sister relationship when they're clearly not brother and sister...it just doesn't work unless they share the same parents or grew up together- actually, that is a greater danger to the younger audience.

I'm a big fan of the Anakin/Ahsoka relationship and I don't see how hints of romance can immediately jump to the conclusion of rape, molestation or any form of sexual harrassment. Especially if they're always in the public eye.

They're Jedi- although it doesn't mean they're immune to falling in love, but it is a good indication of moral sensibility. Plus Ahsoka has shown herself to be quite independant, able to stand up for herself and defend herself when in danger.

Personally I'd be very interested to see what happens if and when Ahsoka finds out about his marriage with Padme.

5. Game3525

Game3525 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 25, 2008
    You don't have to be related to have sibling type relationship with one another, look at Luke and Han or Anakin and Obi-Wan. One could say they are basically brothers, but they don't have the same parents. And in Luke and Han's case they didn't grow up together.

6. Avian005

Avian005 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 1, 2009
    Because they're both like a brother or sister to the other. Remember what Obi-Wan said after chopping off Anakins left arm and two legs in ROTS?

"You were my brother Anakin!"

Anakin and Obi-wan are like brothers to eachother, where Anakin and Ahsoka are like brother and sister to eachother.

7. JUST-ME

JUST-ME Jedi Youngling

Nov 12, 2008
    I tend to believe that Ahsoka will find out about Anakin and Padme. I also believe that she will ultimately become attracted to Anakin, but he will not reciprocate her feelings, not only because of the age difference and the master/padawan relationship, but also because Padme has him whipped.

8. OBIGONKEN

OBIGONKEN Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2009
    I think yes and she will ask why and Anakin tell her and she gets mad and say she will the council, but they R on a misson and Ashoka is in a hall with 5-6 clones and Anakin in a room where he can see Ashoka and a LOT of battle droids comes and R fireing and Anakin shout her name and Ashoka see the camar Anakin is looking from and she says she is sorry and geting shoot and Anakin begines to cry and geting mad and he finding the way to the hall takes her body, calls for a gunsihp, takeing her on a cruiser, Anakin face the fack and gets her back to her home wrold where she is buried and all the jedi master, jedi knigths, jedi´s and Padmé R there, Anakin holes a speek, but begines to cry again and says that it was he fallde thit got her killed, but Obi Wan says he could´t do eneything about it and Anakin gets mad, he want to leef, but he stay and after all R gone he stay and takl to her becuse she is not buried yet and suddenly she sit up and ask where and why her master is crying and Anakin is so happy to see he still has a padwan and he calls for obi Wan and he don´t understand it, becuse she saw like she waas dead and Ahsoka is not in the war for a few days, but then Anakin and obi Wan comes by and picks her up and they R going out on a new misson the save the republic.

9. ThrawnRocks

ThrawnRocks Jedi Master star 6

Apr 10, 2004
    I figure Ahsoka already has her suspicions about the Anakin/Padmé relationship, though I doubt she figures it goes as fat as it does. I would prefer her to just slowly figure it out in the background with no big moment of revelation. Kind of like how Obi-Wan knows it by ROTS, IMO even by the Blue Shadow Virus. She can figure it out and move on. It could come up, or it could not.

10. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    But if she does find out in season two, it shouldn't change the story. What I mean is, Ahsoka is jealous of Padmé, ect. Ahsoka can find out, but probably wouldn't tell Anakin of her knowing. It makes me believe that Obi-Wan figured out their relationship long before ROTS. And their is a good chance that Ahsoka might figure it out.

11. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    You know, the brother and sister thing isn't exactly proof against it in this franchise?

Leia: Somehow I've always known.
    Luke: So that means, when you kissed me?Ew! You know what? I think I might just join the Sith now. I hear the Empire's got a lot of redheaded assassins that are definitely not my sister!

Anyway, I think Anakin's too obsessed with Padmé to be paired with anyone else. That doesn't stop some critics from pairing Anakin/Ahsoka in their reviews. Even though Ahsoka's young for a padawan (and Jedi become padawans before 13) and Anakin's married. Squick reigns supreme in the EU, as usual.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.