Will Anakin ever return to good?

Discussion in 'Episode IV: Spoilers Allowed' started by Qui-Gon_66, Apr 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Gon_66 Jedi Padawan

At the end of "Revenge of the Sith" Padme tells Obi-Wan that there is still good left in Anakin... does anyone actually believe it? I mean, come on. The guy killed children and is partly responsible for the fall of the galaxy into Empire.

Does he have any chance of being redeemed?
  2. Darth_Pogey Force Ghost

star 4
    Heck no, she just had severe pregnancy hormones.
  3. ThrawnRocks Force Ghost

star 6
    Yeah, she says there's still good in him, and then she dies of a broken heart. She was lying to herself and everyone else. He's gone. Obi-Wan's gonna have to kill him after he finishes with "Ben"
  4. JohnnyRingo02 Jedi Knight

star 2
  5. jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Not likely at all. He's way too far gone now.
  6. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    I don't think they'd throw that line in there unless there really was a chance at redeeming him, but he's gonna have to do a lot more than just destroy the Sith to be redeemed. I mean...he killed tons of Jedi! And Younglings! Just killing Palpatine won't cut it.
  7. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    Well we still don't know for sure what kinda character Luke's going to be or anything about his role in eppy IV.

He could have indoctrinated into Obi-Wan's views for all we know, given the fact that both of them are on Tatooine.

Here's an interesting question, kinda related: What will Obi-Wan tell Luke about his father?
  8. Darth-Obi-Wan-93 Jedi Youngling

star 1
  9. Katana_Geldar Force Ghost

star 8
    [image=http://www.starwars.stopklatka.pl/images/anakin.jpg]

Just picked this up, what do you guys think?

He's a bit funny-looking, and what's he doing with his helmet off anyway?
  10. ThePriminister05 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It's probably fan made, duh...he lost his eyebrows after Vader and Obi dualed on Mustafar.
  11. Jedi_Aron_Tylander Jedi Master

star 3
    Anakin becomes evil in ROTS right? So who will be the hero now? The twins? I'm so confused...
  12. Lord Tuvitor Force Ghost

star 4
    I think he will, but I would choose to speculate that his return to good wouldn't come until Episode V.
  13. BobaMatt TFN EU Staff

VIP
    star 6
    Hey man, we're just looking at Episode IV right now. I'm not sure we can start speculating yet as to whether or not Lucas is planning on making any more.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.