main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will any of the Newcomers Die in the ST?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by tokilamockingbrd, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Lok

Master_Lok Force Ghost star 6

Dec 18, 2012
    If it's done right and in honor to the character and story, any one of them could die.

turnip white likes this.
  2. Son_of_Rancor

Son_of_Rancor Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2015
    Ha! keep trolling!

3. thejeditraitor

thejeditraitor Chosen One star 6

Aug 19, 2003
    ignored.

4. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I doubt that Rey, Finn, or Poe will die. Wounded, emotionally scarred, maimed, crippled, brutalized...sure! But not killed. :D :p

5. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    If the ST ended with Rey and Kylo killing each other like Arthur and Mordred in Excalibur, that would be very dark but also quite epic.

6. KyloRen15

KyloRen15 Jedi Padawan

Jul 4, 2015
    Based on the marketing of the film i think kylo ren will die :mad: .

Jedi with a TARDIS likes this.
  7. lovelikewinter

lovelikewinter Jedi Knight star 4

May 28, 2014
    If Kylo is a Skywalker, I can see him getting disgraced and losing his power in 9, but not dying. Like Ulic in TOTJ.
    Greg Gunberg's character could die.

8. Obill-Wan Cuppobi

Obill-Wan Cuppobi Jedi Padawan star 1

Jun 2, 2014
    My theory is that Finn is going to be the one "killed." Not physically killed, but I see something like the First Order catching up to him in VIII, and dealing with a treasonous deserter. Phasma is killed off early in IX during the rescue of Finn. I could see that happening.

9. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Someone has died in 4 out of 6 Star Wars movies so far so I'm kind of expecting a character to buy the farm.

Whether it's a new character or Han an old one, I don't have any real guesses.

10. Jedi with a TARDIS

Jedi with a TARDIS Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 4, 2013
    Ooo, what if they pull a fast one on us and have Gleeson kill Kylo? We haven't seen too much villain vs. villain drama in Star Wars (aside from Vader's lackey-whacking and his frenemy relationship with Palpatine). Personally, I'd like to see the Tarkin-esque bad guy one up the Sith disciple this go 'round.

11. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I really like the idea of Leia becoming the evil one and passing that on to her kids. I'm remembering the movie Excalibur in the '80s and how powerful that betrayal was.

I'd like to see Phasma turned to the light side, becoming a Jedi. Not just because of who's playing her, I think seeing someone other than Anakin turned back to the light (a la Mara Jade) appealing. She seems the most likely candidate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.