main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will be in Manila for EP III... want to meet locals!

Discussion in 'Archive: Philippines' started by bmxvert_jedi, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmxvert_jedi

bmxvert_jedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Hey!!
    I will be in Manila for EP III and want the low down on where to see it!! I will actually be staying near Ortegas Center in Pasig.. Please help me out!

2. jedi_ginny

jedi_ginny Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2002
    hey there! the best place to see it is in a THX theater, and I still highly recommend the Greenbelt 3 theaters in Makati. if you're near Ortigas Center, Galleria has a THX theater, so I guess that'll be okay. but if you want to watch with the rest of the fans, watch out for details, we'll tell you where SWP will be. :)

3. bmxvert_jedi

bmxvert_jedi Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Thank you!!! I will most likely be stuck near Ortegas Center for the duration of my stay. I will be looking for a group to watch EP III with, and for cool people to show me around as well.. I will be in town for 3 weeks and want to experience as much as I can!!!

4. AngBaki

AngBaki Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    I work in Ortigas and live just down Ortigas Avenue near the new Medical City. I, too, am trying to see who wants to go and to choose the best theater. I do not know which ones are THX. I know I'm not too impressed with the MegaMall's theater. I haven't tried the Shangri-La Theater yet, but I'm told it's nice. There's also one in Eastwood (just a couple km or so from my place) that's supposed to be really nice.

So, when will you be in the area? I know I'll be watching to see where everybody else is. Since I work the graveyard shift most of the time I know it will be unlikely that I'll make it to a Makati Theater, so I just hope one of these nearby are going to have it and are THX.

5. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    Robinson's Galleria has a THX theater, and as far as I know, Megamall recently renovated and they have one now too.

6. bmxvert_jedi2

bmxvert_jedi2 Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    I will be in town from May 7th, through 21st...
    I absolutely have to see the movie on opening day!!!
    I will probably be stuck seeing it in the megamall, but anyone who wants to hook up is welcome.
    Also, let me know if you need me to bring a stash of any hard to find epiii stuff!

7. jedi_ginny

Apr 25, 2002
    if you're gonna be stuck in megamall, might as well check out the Star Wars event there at their activity area. it starts May 13. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.