main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Will be off the boards for a few days...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hey guys, just to let you know, I will be off the boards for a few days. I am heading out tomorrow night with Dennis to New Orleans to see what Mardi Gras is all about! I promise to down one for you guys, and much fun will ensue! Talk to you soon!

2. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey JediRiff........I know you will have fun at MardiGra. I lived there for 5 years. It was great! MardiGra was always a blast! I'll have to share some stories sometime. :)

3. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Just got back yesterday, late... And I dont know what to say but WOW. What a blast! I have a new motto, now, I think... Beads are a good thing!

4. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Groovy!

You see any Wampas????

Photos/video please.....

5. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    After living in New Orleans for 5 year, I have tons of those beads. I have thrown some away over the years & still have tons of them. The same with the mardigras cups - I gave a lot of those away. Plus all kinds of trinkits. I even managed to get a pair of the mardigras panties one time.....didn't throw them away or give them away (I kept them b/c that is a hard item to get, or it was when I lived there). Mardigras is a great time....you just have to be careful what part of town you are in & to stay in the crowds.

JediRiff, did you get a chance to visit any of the "places" in the French Quarter? I loved being able to go there (Mardigras or not)! :) What about Pat Obrian's or Coaplands? Tell us all the places & resturants you went to! Did you take pics?

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Um, well... yeah, I got video, not pics. Dennis got some pics, though. We ate at the house of blues, and a really nice place that was attached to the Best Western we stayed at. (That was in West Bank, off of Lapalco)Mostly our time was spent either at the Alerio center for the paintball tournament, or on Bourbon street checking out the, um, sites. It was alot of fun, though, thats for sure!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.