main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will Darth Maul ever has his own game?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by DarthManna, Dec 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarg_Kulo

Sarg_Kulo Jedi Master star 4

May 18, 2004
    Hey, I downloaded it but it doesn't work.

Do you have to activate somehow. please help.

I want darth maul *sob*

2. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    wow, i just came back to this thread after how long???!!!! but this darth maul in jedi academy is only for PC right? or is it for xbox too?

3. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    PC only, and it's Outcast, not Academy.

4. MarcusP2

MarcusP2 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 10, 2004
    There are 2 mods, one for JA that simply makes your character look like Maul, and a JO one that completely changes the game.

Both PC only.

5. michaels_jam

michaels_jam Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2005
    Lets' see, about 10 minutes of air time in TPM............. No.

6. DARKMETHOD

DARKMETHOD Jedi Youngling star 2

May 18, 2004
    damn pc! i hope they do bring out another game like jedi academy but just sith vs jedi, put in all the dark lords and every jedi, even from kotor 1 & 2 and it would be a pretty cool game, then make it online! i guess we can dream!

7. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    unlock n bump

8. jediking12

jediking12 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2007
    Well Weh have

Star Wars~Obi-Wan:eek:bi-Wan Kenobi
    Star Wars Bounty Hunter:Jango Fett

so thats the only Chracters we have herse my Imaging

*Timeline:37 BBY-32 BBY
    *Play as Darth Maul

9. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Thanks, that was very useful :)

10. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    I have a Darth Maul action figure. When I play with it, that's like a game. Right?

11. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    A Darth Maul game would really be cool. I would like it even if you are just fighting him, and not actually being him.

Maybe the Darth Maul game could go like this:
    You start out the game as a toddler. This would actually be a cutscene and in this shortie Sidious picks you and takes you with him.
    Where you actually get to play is in the next part. You are 15 and Sidious is training you. You must survive the round of expert level training droids he sends after you. You win by defeating them all and surviving. The next parts are various training and serious missions he sends you on, and you gain experiance and powers. There is more in part two, now there are Dark Jedi Sidious sends after you. The last part of part two is you must go on some difficult mission and survive, but this one will be to become a Sith Apprentice. Part three gets even more difficult, as there is Dark Jedi Knights and Dark Jedi Masters that are hunting you. Plus there are folks from Black Sun who would love to have your head. There are more missions in part three, but the culmination of part three is the fight btween you, Obi-wan, and Qui-Gon. You of course die at the end, but it fits the Episode 1 story.

However there is an AU option.
    There is in the extras that you can select that has an alternate part three ending. Instead of dying like in the original story, you survive and kill Obi-wan. This of course will be a very difficult part, but if you survive, it leads to part 4. Now Sidious is highly impressed with you, and you are on the expert level missions. You fight some high level people, and a bunch of mini-bosses. You fight Dooku and Anakin himself. Finally, if you survive to this point, you go to part 5. You fight Anakin, now Vader, and try to usurp Palpatine from the Sith throne. If you win both of these you become Dark Lord, and in the last cutscene of the game, your Zabrak horns have grown in length looking like those from the Maul cyborg in Old Wounds.

12. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    I would play a Darth Maul game if he were flying a TIE Fighter.

I think this would be an excellent game.

13. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Aragorn wins this thread.

14. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    LOL! If they ever make a Darth Maul Game, Make it for the wii! Trying to swing a double saber around like he does would be fun!

15. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

He doesn't talk. And if he did he'd be talking aloud to himself. You'd spend a game just hearing him grunt. Waste of $$. Just listening really carefully at night a few rooms away.

16. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    You see, out of all the good arguments against a Maul game, this is a horrible one. Link never talks, your main character in a lot of RPGs don't talk.

17. Excellence

Excellence Jedi Knight star 7

Jul 28, 2002

Link doesn't talk. Maul can.

18. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    I don't think Maul would need to talk to make a great game. It would make him more mysterious if he doesn't say too much.

How about instead of a game where you are Maul, there could be a game where you are a Jedi getting hunted by Maul. In it you have to fight to evade him on your flight for life, doing missions that help keep you out of his reach for a short time. Meanwhile during that time he is relentlessly tracking your butt down. If he catches up to you before you are strong enough to defeat him, he will fight you and kill you. And during that game, you are never exactly sure of where he could be...

I would love a game like this :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.