main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will Del Rey do bridge novels set between TLJ and Episode IX as well as post-Episode IX??

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by MillenniumFalcon2015, May 7, 2018.

?

Should DelRey do bridge novels between TLJ and Episode IX and post-Episode IX novels with Rey etc?

Poll closed Jun 16, 2018.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MillenniumFalcon2015

MillenniumFalcon2015 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 18, 2013
    Will DelRey do bridge novels set between TLJ and Episode IX starting perhaps this fall and continuing throughout all of 2019 leading up to Episode IX's Xmas release? Likely it feature the Resistance now known as the New Rebellion with Rey,Finn,Poe,BB-8 and even Rose in the Millennium Falcon and Poe and his X-wing Squadron having adventures across the galaxy perhaps even some early adventures into the Unknown Regions perhaps encountering the Chiss as it is rumored that Episode IX will be set in the UR as well as Rian Johnson's upcoming trilogy. I suspect there will be as it's rumored that Episode IX will be set a few years after TLJ. I was disappointed that there were no bridge novels between TFA and TLJ since they were immediately set after each other. I hope DR will do bridge novels set between TLJ and Episode IX to cover the five years or so gap.

Also I hope DelRey will do an ongoing series of novels with Rey,Finn and Poe's further adventures post-Episode IX with Rey having a child with either Kylo Ren,Finn or Poe,leading a New Jedi Order and having adventures in the Unknown Regions battling the Yuuzhan Vong,Vaagari,Nagai or Tofs and teaming up with the Chiss here and there and perhaps leading into Episode X???

2. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.