main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Will Han and Leia be separated or divorced?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by GlobalMurrkitts, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlobalMurrkitts

GlobalMurrkitts Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2012
    I don't know what thread to put this in, so if you want to redirect it, that's fine...Anyways, I was thinking it might be an interesting sort of twist to the story if Han and Leia were separated/divorced or something to that extent...something where they had kids, but had animosity between both of them whether it was them being separated or divorced...might be interesting if the writers went/go that route.

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    It would need to be done well as opposed to the same old tired sitcom bull*** ranging from fighting over someone not putting the cap back on the toothpaste to someone cheating.

I thought their marital problems were done well in the early NJO books, showing how Chewie's death changed Han, and Han's method of grieving was to keep his distance, and their relationship suffering for it. If a Han/Leia separation and/or divorce is depicted this way I think I would like it; it was realistically done.

3. GlobalMurrkitts

GlobalMurrkitts Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2012
    Yeh, I agree with you. I mean, Han and Leia are going to be side characters now, so it wouldn't be the main story, but maybe it's apart of the main story if it has to do with their kids...maybe this is what gets Han in trouble, as he always sort of does...I don't know.

4. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    For the sake of everyone's contributions over the course of months not being in vain... the discussion you seek is HERE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.