main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will Han be enjoying his life at the top, or want to rebel and seek adventure again?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ghost, Jun 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    we hate bagginses

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    So, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull all over again? I sure hope not. They can be a bit more original than that.

3. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013

That's exactly what I thought. Um, no thanks.

Ryus likes this.
  4. Palpatine's P.A.

Palpatine's P.A. Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 9, 2014
    It's a pretty well-worn cliché but my prediction is he will be enjoying a peaceful life at the top but has the adventure itch and the events of the film give him a chance to come out of 'retirement' for one last adventure

Claire1976 likes this.
  5. Allana_Rey

Allana_Rey Jedi Master star 4

Sep 2, 2012
    Despite not having much information something tells me Han and Leia will still be together in this.

6. Tan-Wessel

Tan-Wessel Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    I'm personally of the belief that soon after RotJ, Han couldn't "be himself" in a structured setting both as a public figure and as Leia's husband/bf/whatever. He's the type that needs to always be active if not adventurous. I can see him loving Leia but not wanting to compromise who he is so just taking off like he did in both ANH and ESB falls in-character for me. Maybe they didn't even get married and Leia and her kid(s) are Organas or another name if she remarried. Maybe the kid(s) aren't even aware that Han is really their dad until EP7 when Han is forced back into Leia/kids' lives.

7. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    I can't see them having Han behind a desk. It doesn't fit with the character. He will still be flying the Falcon and will surely be involved in the adventure in ep 7.

8. Jonipoon

Jonipoon Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2014
    I know many fans and Mr Ford himself would probably despise it, but I think the best way to portray an aged Han Solo would be to make his actions comic-relief. That is to say, making fun of his age in situations when he's trying to do rebellious/adventurous stuff. It's the only way - Having an 70 year old man doing stuff normal for an active 30 year old will fail.

Iron_lord likes this.
  9. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Sometimes the old guys are still the toughest ones. Clint Eastwood is an old man I wouldn't mess with. And Harrison Ford is in great shape for his age. Sure, he should be older and slower, but not comically inept.

Iron_lord likes this.
  10. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Han and a protege need to be out in the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.