main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Will (Insert Character Name Here) Be in Episode VII?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Oct 31, 2012.

1. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    dislocation ?? Nah ! that's no threat , he actually rips them out , and thats what we want to see !

they don't have to be too graphic , do the shot at a distance .

2. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Wouldn't be any more graphic than the bloody arms Ben Kenobi chopped off.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  3. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Chewbacca will be dead. Gotta maintain the "integrity" of the EU material...

4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm still hoping for Peter Mayhew's return. I don't know what his health is like but he IS Chewbacca. If he can do it he should be allowed to.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  5. KED12345

KED12345 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 10, 2012
    We didn't even get a CGI Chewie in the prequels.

6. Darthchrontis

Darthchrontis Jedi Padawan

Feb 25, 2013
    I just want to see him rip some ones arms off is that too much to ask?

7. Darth Swede

Darth Swede Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 4, 2012
    This could be another "Greedo shot first"-thing.
    George: What I meant was only that wookies can dislocate people's shoulders if they get angry, not actually pull anyone's arms off. So I will release a new version of ANH with a new line from Han Solo saying that instead.
    Fans: Aarrrrgggh!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. Buddha Fett

Buddha Fett Force Ghost star 4

Dec 18, 1999

Oh, I couldn't agree more. I guarantee Jaxxon from the Marvel Comics Star Wars series will be in the ST. Otherwise those stories were meaningless! :eek:

[​IMG]

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jaxxon

9. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    I think Chewie should try to show some new kick ass towards a moon, im sure it would really work out for him. NOTHING, can stop the ALMIGHTY CHEWIE, not even a MOON.

10. Dra---

Dra--- Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2012
    I like the idea of Chewie being a bigfoot. :)

11. Toonimator

Toonimator Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2006
  12. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    But I wanna see him giving Allana Solo a piggy back ride [face_praying] ( :p)

jedimikey likes this.
  13. gezvader28

gezvader28 Chosen One star 6

Mar 22, 2003
    I reckon Mayhew is a bit frail to do it now , but hopefully they'll still use a human performer , and Mayhew could at least advise him .

NO CGI !

14. Palpatine2016

Palpatine2016 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2012
    I don't see any reason why they'd use CGI. Chewbacca was always one of the more believable creatures.

CT-867-5309 likes this.
  15. Qui-Riv-Brid

Qui-Riv-Brid Force Ghost star 5

Apr 18, 2013
    Of course he was. He was one of the few in the OT that could actually move around.

I doubt they would use CGI for Wookies. It's easy enough to get away with using an actor for that. Once something is established that works as we've seen the audience can accept it easier.

16. Roger Goldleader

Roger Goldleader Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jun 1, 2000
    Chewie will make an appearance. As a rug in front of Leia and Han's fireplace. In the scene, Leia will want to move some furniture, but "Chewie" will need to be removed first, so Leia says, "Will someone...."

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  17. Qui-Riv-Brid

Qui-Riv-Brid Force Ghost star 5

Apr 18, 2013
    Snarf!! :_|

18. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    My phone camera sucks, but Cookie and a Wookiee...

[​IMG]

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  19. Zer0

Zer0 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 3, 2012
    It's not Star Wars without everyone's favorite walking carpet.

20. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    InterestingLurker likes this.
  21. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Stunning visuals and a great potential story src. Series 6 looks like it would have been epic. Such a shame they used too many filler episodes in series 3, 4 and 5.

22. Jedirush2112

Jedirush2112 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2013
    I agree Season 6 is shaping up nicely! Lot of good story lines developing! The one above surely looks like it will deal with Syfa Dyas. I just hope the last few episodes deal with Labyrinth of Evil and tie it all up right before Episode III!

23. Hopalong Hutt

Hopalong Hutt Jedi Youngling

May 6, 2013
    Not a bad idea at all :) Have to think this one through ;)

24. LunarMoth

LunarMoth Jedi Master star 4

Nov 27, 2012
    The scene in Ep II where it is revealed that Sifo-Dyas ordered the clones was HUGE in that very moment, but ultimately a HUGE let-down as it was never mentioned again. Heres why:

1. Obi-Wans reaction was priceless. Clearly he was stunned by this.

2. This was the "I am your father" moment of the PT, or at least should have been. It was a revelation that should have shaken and guided the direction of the outcome in Ep III. I'm not talking about the fact that the clones were ordered, but about WHO ordered them. Huge disappointment that it was ignored.

3. Look at the timeline as specifically described when Obi called in to the Council. He clearly in under the impression that Sifo-Dyas was dead before the time the Caminoans say he ordered the clone army. This, to me, has always clearly pointed to Darth Maul being Sifo-Dyas. He would have disappeared prior to the events of Episode I which would put the timeline in order for him to have ordered the clones ten years prior to Ep. II

I'm not one to bash the PT as much as others do as I, overall, enjoyed them. However this particular topic has always gotten my craw........

25. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    It could have been an interesting plot if they actually thought it through and didn't ignore it.
    Now, for the ST, in all honesty, I think it's for the best if we simply kinda ignore this one.

Pro Scoundrel and fishtailsam like this.