main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will JJ Abrams drop us a hint in TFA that Boba Fett did indeed Survive ??

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by StarWars2015, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    Outside the many plotpoints, and the general story of the Force Awakens, which will surely focus on the greater nature of Force, the Jedi, the Sith and the continance of the Skywalker/Solo story that we last saw over 30 years ago, We must have a few easter eggs, a few cameos that suggest that other events are taking place across the galaxy as well or have taken place and even prepare us for the 1st Spinoff movie by dropping a hint or two and maybe just maybe one of those hints or Cameos can be this.....

In the Shadows, in the darkness, a figure steps into the light dressed in full Manalorian Armor, He is know as Boba Fett, the Deadliest most legendary outlaw Bounty Hunter who ever lived.........It can HAPPEN !!!!

HE DID INDEED SURVIVE THE SARLACC !!!

2. Dewback

Dewback Force Ghost star 4

Jul 18, 1998
  3. plaidphoenix

plaidphoenix Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 6, 2013
    Sorry, but...

Did Darth Maul survive?
    Did Palpatine survive?
    Did Tarkin survive?

4. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
  5. StarWars2015

StarWars2015 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2012
    BOBA FETT ROCKS !!!!

6. Grand_Moff_Jawa

Grand_Moff_Jawa Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 31, 2001

Thanks. I'm scarred for life.

DaddlerTheDalek, B99 and TK327 like this.
  7. kip73

kip73 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    Krueger that picture is truly hideous and disturbing. My dreams will be haunted forever by that.

SW2015, well... I guess it's possible. What purpose would it serve to have Boba Fett in the ST, though? Does a clone even live roughly the same amount of years as a normal human? Would he still be after Han?

I like the idea of him getting a spin-off movie, but I'm not sure if he would have a place in the ST which would progress the story.

8. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    StarWars2015 - Even though it's been a while, redundant threads still aren't allowed. Use the search feature before making a new thread, as pointed out above, there is already a thread on Boba Fett.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.