main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Will of the Force (AU; A/P, Obi, Palpy, Yoda) **Completed** Important Sequel Information 6/4/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kelia-Jen, Jan 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelia-Jen

Kelia-Jen Jedi Master star 1

Jan 9, 2006
    Title: The Will of the Force

Authors: Kelia and JediMaster_Jen

Characters: A/P, Obi-Wan, Palpatine and Yoda

Genre: A/U

Summary: When one member of "The Team" is gone, how does the other manage?

Disclaimer: George Lucas created Star Wars. Star Wars, LucasFilm Ltd. and all it's content are currently owned and operated by the Walt Disney Company.

Author Notes: Kelia - Welcome to my first full length story! It's a vast departure from my usual humor pieces and I hope you'll enjoy it as much. The credit for this story has to go to VADERLVR64 since it while I was reading one of her amazing stories (minding my own business, I might add) that this plot bunny appeared. I never saw it coming, but this is the end result. I also need to thank the wonderful JediMaster_Jen for her much needed and appreciated co-authoring skills. This story wouldn't be half as good without her!

JediMaster_Jen: Well, welcome to Will of the Force. While this isn't my first full length fic, it is my first foyer into co-authoring. It's been great fun so far and I hope you all enjoy the fic. KELIA gives me far too much credit. Her writing skills are exceptional, and this fic would have been awesome even without me. I'm honored to be able to write with her.

Thanks.

Chapter 1

As afternoon approached, Senator Amidala sat in her plush office wearily massaging her temple. That morning’s Senate session seamed to go on for hours. She was exhausted and had a pounding headache. A quiet knock interrupted her solitude. The last thing she needed or wanted was human interaction, but she answered anyway.

“Come in,” she called out hoping whoever it was would not require much of her time.

Senator Bail Organa, a tall stately-looking man with dark hair and eyes to match stepped quietly into the room, a pained expression on his face.

“Good afternoon, Padme,” he greeted carefully, eyeing her cautiously. “I’m terribly sorry to disturb you but I’ve just received some news and I wanted to come and tell you right away.”

Padme’s expressive eyes widened and she felt a wave of dread wash over her.

“I’m afraid it’s bad news,” Bail said as gently as he could muster. “I’m so sorry to have to tell you like this.”

Padme felt herself begin to shake. Her nerves were already shredded and the wait was killing her.

“Just tell me, Bail!” she snapped, her temper getting the better of her in the tense moment.

Bail nodded and took a deep breath before he spoke. “A transmission came in a short while ago from Commander Cody advising of his immanent return to Coruscant with Generals Kenobi and Skywalker.”

A surge of hope flashed through Padme. It could only be good news that was bringing her husband and his former mentor back to the capitol. But in Bail’s next breath, her hope was dashed.

“There’s been a casualty.”

Padme’s world stopped. With those four words, her entire existence shifted. Nothing made sense anymore.

“Wha...what?” she stammered, her breath coming in gasps as she tried to grasp the enormity of the situation.

Bail sighed sympathetically as he moved towards Padme. He reached out and took her small hand in his, doing his best to offer comfort where he could.

“I’m so sorry, Padme. I know you were close to both General Kenobi and General Skywalker.”

“Who was it? Which one of them was it?” Padme almost shouted, leaping from her chair, shaking off Bail’s hand-hold.

“We don’t know,” Bail admitted, shaking his head. “The commander’s transmission did not go into any details. He only said they would be arriving tomorrow morning and heading straight to the Jedi Temple.”

Padme sank back down into her chair, unable to believe what she was hearing.

“Chancellor Palpatine has asked me to join him in representing the Senate when they arrive,” Bail mentioned, not sure if Padme was still listening. “I’ll come see you as soon as I can afterwards.”

“I want to be there,” Padme whispered. ”I need to be there.”

“That won’t be necessary,” Bail replied. “The Chancellor feels a small delegation...”

“I have to be there!” Padme snapped harshly.

“Okay, okay,” Bail conceded, clearly taken aback by her reaction. “I’ll talk to the Chancellor. I’m sure he will make an exception.”

“Thank you,” Padme said as she dropped back down into her chair.

“Can I get you anything?” Bail asked awkwardly.

Padme shook her head. “No, thank you. Thank you for coming to tell me yourself.”

Bail nodded and turned to leave the office. He got to the door and turned back to ask her one last time if she needed anything but decided against it when he saw that she had moved to the window and was staring out at the busy world outside.

Padme spent the longest night of her life alternating between hope that Anakin was still alive and guilt because his survival would mean the death of one of her closest friends and allies.

She still remembered the first moment she met them both. Anakin had been such a small child then, and Obi-Wan had been the brave knight who had jumped from a balcony to save her life. She had fallen in love with Anakin years later, but she’d never quite forgotten the crush she’d harbored for the dashing Obi-Wan Kenobi.

She couldn’t believe it was happening. Since the Clone Wars began nearly three years before, the Jedi’s dynamic duo of Skywalker and Kenobi had seen their fair share of battles and they always managed to pull through somehow. They always watched each other’s back. Neither one was ever alone because the other was always there. She wondered what could have gone so terribly wrong this time.

Deciding that she wasn’t accomplishing anything by staring out at the city, Padme readied for bed. She found one of Anakin’s shirts he had left behind the last time they were together and wrapped herself in its comforting warmth. She inhaled the scent of his aftershave that was left behind on the fabric. Tears threatened to fall as she climbed into the large bed she hadn’t shared with her husband for more than five months.

“Oh Force, please bring him back to me,” she whispered as her eyes fell and sleep claimed her.

Morning dawned all too soon and Padme, after a night of restlessness that had her embroiled in numerous dreams and nightmares, found herself walking between Chancellor Palpatine and Senator Organa through the crowded streets to the Jedi Temple. Her eyes wandered as they walked. People drifted about the streets, none of them aware that the next few minutes may bring about the total heartbreak of a young galactic senator.

They reached the Temple and noticed Master Yoda standing at the entrance. The entire Jedi Council, as well as a few close friends of both Anakin and Obi-Wan, stood on either side of the small green Jedi as they patiently waited for the arrival of Commander Cody’s shuttle.

The Senate delegation took their places beside the Jedi as the first sounds of the shuttle’s engines began to fill the air. Dread that she had somehow managed to push aside once again settled in Padme’s heart. She stood absolutely still, eyes glued to the approaching ship as the landing gear appeared and it ever so slowly descended and finally landed.

After what felt like hours, but in reality was only moments, the ramp was lowered.

She bit her lips and clenched her hands into tight fists at her side. She felt herself begin to tremble as the hatch released.

In a slow procession, six caretakers exited the shuttle carrying the cloth-draped body of the fallen Jedi. They were lined up three on either side, all being extremely careful not to jostle the body of the now deceased hero.

Padme’s eyes filled with tears. She could barely see through the moisture. She tried in vain to decide which man lay beneath the cloth based on height and weight, but she could not. Or maybe she just didn’t want to make herself believe that either of them was gone from her life forever.

The caretakers came to a stop in front of Master Yoda. The small Jedi master closed his eyes and rested a clawed hand on the chest of the dead Jedi. He breathed deeply for a few moments, then removed the hand and opened his eyes as he and the other Jedi waited for the survivor to join them for their solemn entrance into the Temple.

Her eyes remained locked on the shuttle as the surviving Jedi finally stepped into view. She gasped and a sob tore from her throat; clutching Bail’s arm, as the realization of her loss became agonizingly clear.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  2. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    EVIL cliffie! Add me to the PM list! And I wonder what you were reading when you go this bunny? [face_thinking] I actually have no clue![face_laugh] Looking forward to more by a story by two of my favorite authors working together! :D =D=

3. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Oooh, evil start!! LOL My first thought is it must be Anakin, but who knows what might lurk in Padme's heart??? ;)

4. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    How can the characters be A/P and Obiwan if one of them is dead! Whew, okay sorry, I just had to vent those emotions for a second. I think this will be an amazing story. And I hope it really is A/P and not P but dead A or P/A but she really loves Obi. Sigh, all the possibilities. I guess I'll just have to read it. Add me to your PM list.

5. LovedAnakin

LovedAnakin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 21, 2005
    My stomach is in knots too. OMG! I can really relate to her feelings. Wow. Kelia- you were right and I am glad I brought the tissues. *sniff- sniff*[face_worried]

I am going to hazard a guess. I think Anakin is the one who died. (But I hope it's not)

6. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    Horrible, horrible cliffie!!!
    Hmm, it seems like it may be anakin, but how do I know its not just a clever ploy? [face_thinking] I don't huh? :p Can't wait till monday! Please keep me on the PM list, by the way!
    Poor Padme, can really see the heartbreak here! Brilliant!

7. rb657062

rb657062 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 22, 2005
    Post soon.[face_worried] Post soon.[face_worried]

What a way to end it!

...You definitely have my attention. Poor Padme.

- Rachel

8. Fat_Bird

Fat_Bird Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005

Characters: A/P, Obi-Wan, Palpatine and Yoda

I hope your list of characters isn't misleading. If either Obi-Wan or Anakin actually died before they were even in the story, he isn't exactly a character in the story.

Perhaps the death is fake?

9. lil_kenobi_obi

lil_kenobi_obi Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2004
    ACK!! pains! Cliffie Pains!! <<clutches her chest in pain>> Don't leave me like this, you need to update soon!! PM me when you do...<<Walks away mumbling about evil!authoresses, cliffhangers and aspirin>>

10. nightt_owll

nightt_owll Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2006
    It never fails. You find something worth reading, and it ends in an evil cliffhanger!

11. SHADOW_MASTER_W

SHADOW_MASTER_W Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 11, 2005
    Very captivating! PM me when you post again.

12. QueenSith

QueenSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2005
    You've killed Obi-Wan or Anakin!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh, the suspense is killing me

I like this, though...

=D= =D= =D=

13. Kelia-Jen

Jan 9, 2006
    VaderLVR64 EVIL cliffie!

Us, evil? Naw, never. [face_laugh]

Add me to the PM list!

Sure thing my friend. :)

Looking forward to more by a story by two of my favorite authors working together!

Well, there is certainly more to come. Thank you so much for reading.

Healer_Leona My first thought is it must be Anakin, but who knows what might lurk in Padme's heart???

Yep, who knows? ;)

MasterEnder How can the characters be A/P and Obiwan if one of them is dead!

Very carefully, that's how. :)

I think this will be an amazing story.

Thanks. :)

Add me to your PM list.

You got it.

LovedAnakin My stomach is in knots too. OMG! I can really relate to her feelings.

Me too. Her feelings just jumped off the page, didn't they?

I am going to hazard a guess. I think Anakin is the one who died. (But I hope it's not)

Now, doesn't trying to guess take all the fun out of the anticipation? [face_laugh]

Stella_Ripple Horrible, horrible cliffie!!!

No, good cliffie!! We love cliffies. [face_laugh]

Please keep me on the PM list, by the way!

Not a problem. :)

Poor Padme, can really see the heartbreak here! Brilliant!

Well thanks, we tried to convey her deep sense of loss. I guess we succeeded.

rb657062 Post soon. Post soon.

We will, we will.

...You definitely have my attention.

That's good. I hope we can keep it. :)

Fat_Bird I hope your list of characters isn't misleading. If either Obi-Wan or Anakin actually died before they were even in the story, he isn't exactly a character in the story.

Perhaps the death is fake?

I could tell you, but that would ruin the fun. [face_laugh] Thanks for reading.

lil_kenobi_obi ACK!! pains! Cliffie Pains!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] Didn't meant give ya chest pain.

nightt_owll It never fails. You find something worth reading, and it ends in an evil cliffhanger!

Yeah, but that just gets ya ready for the next post, right? [face_dancing]

SHADOW_MASTER_W Very captivating! PM me when you post again.

Thanks, and we certainly will.

QueenSith You've killed Obi-Wan or Anakin!!!!!!

We sure have. :(

I like this, though...

Stay tuned for the next post.

14. JediKaris

JediKaris Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    The story just started and somebody's already dead?

:_| :_| :_| :_|

Very intriguing

15. JediArym

JediArym Jedi Master star 3

Jun 24, 2005
    Great start! =D=

The suspense is killing me...who died? [face_worried]

Please PM me when you update.

16. Kelia-Jen

Jan 9, 2006
    JediKaris The story just started and somebody's already dead?

I'm afraid so. :_|

Very intriguing

JediArym Great start!

Thank you. :)

The suspense is killing me...who died?

You'll find out very soon. stay tuned. ;)

17. Kestrel_Kenobi

Kestrel_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 26, 2005
    Ok, well I hope Ani's the deceased [face_devil]...Obi all the way...[face_dancing]... ahem ;) ...Now I've got that out...

Great start, looking forward to more! Please add me to the PM list - thanks!

18. Kelia-Jen

Jan 9, 2006
    Chapter 2

Pain became Padme’s close companion once again when she realized that her dear friend Obi-Wan was beneath the shroud. Tears poured from her solemn brown eyes as her heart grieved for her friend. She wanted to step closer, to be able to touch him herself as Yoda had done, but respect for the Jedi and their traditions kept her at bay. Her goodbye would have to come later. Instead, she raised her gaze from the still body to the top of the shuttle ramp.

Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, the galaxy’s Hero with no Fear, paused in the doorway of the shuttle. His icy blue gaze desperately began searching the crowd for the one person he knew was capable of providing him with any considerable amount of comfort.

It didn’t take long for him to find her in the crowd. He’d known she would be there. Instantly he felt the waves of comfort surge through him only to be replaced a moment later with the familiar sharp dagger of pain that had become his constant companion since his former master had drawn his last breath. He’d known agony before, had felt it when his mother breathed her last in his arms. Heartache had followed him throughout his life as a Jedi. He’d lost friends before; said goodbye to many people that had touched his life in one way or another. But no goodbye had burned like this one.

Clearly seeing Anakin’s pain, Padme tossed aside any sense of proper etiquette, and rushed up the ramp. She threw herself into Anakin’s strong arms. He hugged her tightly, not caring in the least what the onlookers may have thought at seeing a Jedi in the embrace of a galactic senator. He felt her bury her face in the crook of his neck, and felt her hot tears traveling down beneath his shirt.

“Oh, Anakin,” she cried, her voice almost inaudible. But he heard her. He heard and felt her anguish and knew it was as much for him as for herself.

They held on for a moment longer before breaking the embrace. His eyes lingered on hers for a second, the vulnerability in them breaking her heart break all over again, before he squared his shoulders and resumed the outward appearance of a calm, emotionally reserved Jedi Knight. For her part, Padme wiped her tears away, stood tall as she turned to face the Jedi with her husband and took his hand to lead him down the ramp.

Ignoring the raised eyebrows and surprised glances, Padme continued walking beside Anakin as they came to a stop behind the caretakers. Yoda studied the pair briefly before giving a slight nod of his head. He then turned and began leading the procession into the Jedi Temple.

The assembled Jedi and senate representatives were eerily silent as they followed the esteemed Jedi Master up the massive amount of stairs that led to the main entrance to the Temple. But to Anakin, the echoes of their footfalls on the duracrete were as loud as any explosion he’d heard during the war. The normal sound of the busy space lanes above was drowned out by the thunderous silence below. It was as if the entire city-planet knew this homecoming was different from all of the others and they were paying their respects to the fallen Jedi.

“Anakin?” a whispered voice sounded, breaking the quietness of the moment and angering the young knight.

Anakin, still gripping Padme’s hand as they walked side by side, turned to his left, prepared to lash out at whoever had committed the egregious error of speaking. But he calmed instantly when he noticed the tall Jedi with long dark hair and unusually hollow-looking green eyes walking in step next to him. Jedi Master Garen Muln had been Obi-Wan’s best friend since the crèche. They had grown up together and Garen was the first person Anakin had met when he arrived at the Jedi Temple as a nine- year-old boy.

“Yes?” Anakin questioned quietly.

Garen took a deep breath before speaking. Now that he had the young man’s attention, he wasn’t quite sure where to begin. “We’ve prepared a…a place in the Hall of Remembrance for him. His bo-body…um…will lie in repose for several days before the funeral pyre is lit.”

Anakin merely nodded. He didn’t trust his voice not to break if he spoke.

Padme looked over at Garen and offered a small thankful smile. Garen returned it before stepping several paces ahead as the group continued their journey to the specially prepared room where Obi-Wan Kenobi would receive his final respects.

Hours after the solemn procession into the Temple began, Anakin stood at the head of the table that held Obi-Wan, watching stoically as fellow Jedi and close friends of Obi-Wan’s filed slowly through the room. Some paused slightly while others stayed for several minutes, their heads bowed in reflection. Some wore expressions of acceptance, others faces were full of sadness.

Through it all Padme remained by his side, still clutching tightly to his hand. Anakin never moved or spoke. As hundreds of Jedi made their way past the deceased Jedi, he remained still as a statue, rigid as a stone. If he didn’t, he knew he would fall. His determination to stand by his former master was the only thing holding him up.

Yoda was the last to pay homage. He’d been through his share of loss over the last 800 years but Obi-Wan’s death stuck him the hardest, for even he had begun to believe the Jedi’s most successful pair of Skywalker and Kenobi were somehow invincible. They’d survived so much during their years together. There had been no reason to suspect that one of them wouldn’t continue to survive.

Once again, as he’d done outside the Temple, Yoda rested a clawed hand on Obi-Wan’s still chest. The gesture brought fresh tears to Padme’s eyes, but Anakin didn’t flinch.

“Sleep well, youngling,” Yoda whispered as he removed his hand and shifted his gaze up towards Anakin.

“Rest you must,” he informed Anakin. “A tragic loss we have suffered. Strength you will need for the days to come.”

Anakin shook his head. “I can’t leave him.”

Yoda looked to Padme. “Talk with him you must.”

She nodded as Yoda limped from the room.

When the room was empty, Padme turned to Anakin and pulled him into her arms. The moment his body hit hers, he let out an agonized cry, finally allowing his tears to flow. His tall form shuddered in her arms under the force of the sobs pouring from him. Pent up emotions that he’d somehow managed to hold inside finally had an escape route. In the arms of his wife, he was safe to be human; he could shed the Jedi façade everyone else expected him to have. She held him tightly until he was spent.

“Ani, look at me,” she whispered as she tilted his head up from its spot on her shoulder. “We should go home now.”

“I won’t leave him!” Anakin snapped.

“There’s nothing more you can do for him,” Padme tried to reason with him.

“I failed him,” Anakin spat angrily.

Padme shook her head. “No, Anakin...”

“I failed him,” Anakin repeated. “I wasn’t there when he needed me. He was always there when I needed him. It’s my fault he’s dead.”

Padme’s eyes widened at his words.

“I don’t believe that,” she admonished. ”You can’t believe that.”

“It’s true,” he insisted as he pulled away from her.

“Ani, tell me what happened.”

Unable to meet her sympathetic eyes, he began to pace. He was suddenly filled with excess energy that he needed to purge. He wrung his hands together as he began to speak, for the first time of all that went wrong.

“The Jedi received word of a battle station the Sith Lord was planning on building,” he began slowly. “We didn’t think much of it at first but then we were informed that this station would be armed with the ability to destroy an entire planet with one shot.”

Padme froze, horror covering her youthful face. “But that’s impossible!”

Anakin nodded. “That’s what we thought. Then the Bothans sent word that they had a spy in the Trade Federation who had stolen the plans for the space station. They would give it to us in exchange for us putting the spy into hiding.”

Anakin paused as fresh tears began to spill down his cheeks. He took several deep breaths to reign in his control before he continued.

“Obi-Wan and I were sent to pick up the Bothan and the plans. We were disguised as mechanics at a local repair shop while we waited for the Bothan to make contact.”

The silence pounded the empty space between them as Padme waited for Anakin to continue.

“We didn’t have to wait too long,” he finally continued. “The Bothan came in using his cover story of needing repairs. We sent R2 to his ship to supposedly get a read out of the exact damage and the plans were transferred to his memory banks.”

Anakin’s pacing had ceased at the moment his words did. He’d come to a stop right next to his former teacher. He paused and squeezed Obi-Wan’s still hand in his own before speaking again.

“Obi-Wan sent me to accompany the Bothan and R2 to Commander Cody’s ship where he would bring them back to Coruscant.”

He sighed as he released Obi-Wan’s hand and resumed his pacing back and forth. He had to move. Standing still would surely kill him.

“The Bothan was followed somehow, and a droid army landed on-planet. They located the repair shop and attacked while I was gone. There were hundreds of them; Obi-Wan never stood a chance.”

“You can’t blame yourself for that,” Padme replied.

“I should have been there,” Anakin flared. “I could have saved him.”

He again moved to Obi-Wan’s side and dropped to his knees, clutching his hand. He lifted Obi-Wan’s hand to his chest, placing it against his heart, holding it there as his tears increased.

“I felt it the second he died,” he lamented. “It was like…like my own soul was being torn from me. I felt his shock, his fear, his pain; and then…nothing. He was just…gone,” he sobbed, releasing Obi-Wan’s hand and dropping to the ground on his knees, his head clutched in his hands as he cried tears of a younger brother reliving the loss of the older brother he’d idolized; of a son letting go of the father he’d cherished; a friend and comrade he’d leaned on and learned to trust above all others.

Padme ran the few steps to him and gathered him into her arms as he sobbed. She held him close, pulling his head into her lap. She ran her fingers tenderly through his shoulder-length hair with one hand and rubbed his back with the other. Soothing words fell from her lips as her own tears returned full-force, her grieving now as strong for her husband as for his friend.

“I f-f-failed him in l-life,” Anakin gasped through his sobs. “I w-won’t fail h-him now. I’m st-staying.”

“Alright, then I’m staying too,” Padme announced. ”I won’t leave you, Anakin. You don’t have to be here alone.”

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  19. MasterEnder

MasterEnder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2005
    Awwwww.... that was so sad! Poor Anakin and Padme, people should never have to lose their friends like that. That was a really well written post, and this is a really well written story. It's very realistic. Thanks for the PM and send many more.

20. Fat_Bird

Fat_Bird Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 1, 2005
    I hope all is not as it seems. I'm still hanging on to the fact that Obi-Wan is listed as a character in the story.

21. jacen200015

jacen200015 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    Obi's dead? :_| maybe, maybe its only a clone, or..or.. this is so sad :_|

22. Stella_Ripple

Stella_Ripple Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 29, 2005
    :_| I brought my tissues, and I certainly had to use them! :_|
    *snifles* Heartwrenching, really really sad! I can't believe you two managed to kill our obi! Poor poor anakin, so sad, so guilty! Guess now he knows how obiwan must have felt at quigon's funeral. I so feel for him, I don't think its even fully hit him yet, but this line definately got to me He?d lost friends before; said goodbye to many people that had touched his life in one way or another. But no goodbye had burned like this one.

And that last scene- where everyone's paying their respects to obi wan- that was great. So detailed and so much feeling in there!

An achingly sad piece =D= But my obi's still dead! :_|

23. lil_kenobi_obi

lil_kenobi_obi Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2004
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!! :_| ..............ok, I got that out of my system, but darn it!!! *sniff, sniff* you KILLED my Obi!!! *huggles her Obi-Plushie* What a sad chappie.....well, only one good thing came out of it, my chest pains went away......now my heart aches for Anakin and Padme....pleas update soon, don't make pull another Darth Vader like I did at the beginning of this review...[face_devil] lol, anyways PM me when you do, so later! [face_peace] oh wait, before I go you deserve this [:D] thx for the update

24. JediKaris

JediKaris Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2005
    ?Sleep well, youngling,?

:_| :_| :_| :_|

You've killed Obi!!

It should be interesting to see how and if Anakin gets through this...

Heartbreaking update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

25. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Obi can't be dead! :_| I refuse to believe it! [face_not_talking]

A lovely update, but :_| :_|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.