main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Will of the Force - short story epilogue/sequel to 'Endless Night/Blind Ambitions' -Part II up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by GreatOne, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Wonderful job with this, GreatOne. The kids' names were a nice touch. I liked that Leia and Han had a son named Bail. And I see Han got his Han junior, even he's his nephew, not his son... :p And Wes and Teneniel? *mind boggling* That's.... interesting. ;) :p Great job!

2. QueenOfAces

QueenOfAces Jedi Master star 2

Jun 10, 2003
    Hey GreatOne: Sorry I haven't been keeping up with your work...you just write too fast for me. I really love the premise here...the impact that one person can have on the world. The kids learn not to take advantage of someone with a weakness, and in the process learn the joys of kindness. Very good!

Man, H/L were busy, busy, busy. All those kids! ;)

Good work!

3. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003

Such a lot of children! :)

=D= =D= Yeah! He can see again! Super ending of a great story.

(I passed the exams and I'm sure I will not start a school anytime soon.) [face_tired]

Zs.

4. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    RedGold - :D :D -- I'm glad you like it!

JediFalcon - come on you can't end it there - [face_laugh] Then this will become the never ending story!

SweetPea - Han can see!!!! - Yes, he can.... after twenty four very long years. :D

KnightedRogue - Awwww. *blushes* Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)

Solo_Fan - That is definitely something Han would say- I decided Han would most likely say something to try and lighten the moment, and that was what came to my mind! Glad to see he realized he would have nothing to worry about because she loved him so much. - Leia and Han truly can survive anything! [face_love]

HanSolo29 - Both Skywalkers and Solos were busy during that time. Having all those kids must have drove them insane.- But insane in a good way! ;) finally getting to see Han get his eyesight back was great- I always did envision Han getting his sight back, after a very long time without it. Thanks for reading!

Valin_Halcyon - K/J makes sense in your AU because there is less of an age difference- There is about the same age difference as Han and Leia in my story. Is Kyp more than 12 years older than Jaina in the EU? I never could figure that out. :p

Laura_Anu - When I finished this, I had this look of absolute joy on my face, and my roommate walked in and was like, "What the heck?" It was hilarious- hehe. I'm glad you liked the ending. Now you must convert your roommate into becoming a H/L fan! :D

RebelMom - I liked your reason that Han remained blind. Very good reason. - You have to feel a bit sorry for Olatrella, who had a major guilt trip for years about this situation. Poor Olatrella! Looking forward to the filler stories for this story. I'm not giving you any evil plot bunnies this time either- Nononono! I'm done with this story! I promise! :)

AdoraBelle - THIS was my #1 present for this year- Wow! Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! As far as Leia's reaction, and Han's reaction, I decided that would be best left to the imagination. I would think everyone one would be overjoyed, and spend the day celebrating! Of course, Luke and Chewie might have to tie Han down to keep him from running to the Falcon and flying! Like Chewie said, after twenty-four years, he's going to need a little bit of a refresher course to get his skill levels back up. Knowing Han, that won't take too long!

Kab730 - Loved the ending -especially the last line! - Thanks! :D - It probably would be a bit of a shock to suddenly see yourself so gray. :D

Knight_Aragorn - I liked that Leia and Han had a son named Bail. And I see Han got his Han junior, even he's his nephew, not his son. - After all Han did to help Luke find all those Jedi, I thought it would be nice to have one of the twin boys given his name! Although I did worry about it sounding a bit like that Japanese restaurant, Benihana's!

QueenOfAces - Thanks for reading this! I know, I do post too fast. :) Man, H/L were busy, busy, busy. All those kids! - Busy before the kids were born..... or after? :p [face_laugh]

zsuzsa - Yeah! He can see again! - Finally! Whew! And congratulations on your exams! [face_dancing]

5. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Wonderful ending! =D= I think Han would've agreed with Olatrella's reasoning on waiting to cure him, even if she'd brought it up years ago.

6. rxchiquita

rxchiquita Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 21, 2003
    Such a lovely fic, GreatOne!! Boy, you sure whizzed thru the years!

...and everyone was fruitful and multiplied and, wait a minute, was that a healthy family dynamic?...I feel faint... ;) ...

I loved that you gave Leia and Luke large families - and Mara gets to rear "Little Han" [face_laugh] !!! Wonderful Han/Leia interaction and Han's reasonings. But my favorite line has to be:

Chewie: "Do not worry. And he will need to spend time in a flight simulator before I allow him to take the Falcon up, too." - I can just imagine how well that will go over with Han! Only a very determined Wookie would dare take on the task! [face_laugh]

7. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    Jedi-2B - I think Han would've agreed with Olatrella's reasoning on waiting to cure him, even if she'd brought it up years ago. - It might have left him a little less frustrated, if he knew the reason. And he probably wouldn't have considered that risky operation, either! Thanks for reading, Michele!

rxchiquita - Boy, you sure whizzed thru the years! - LOL! I know! I wanted to get to where the kids were grown up enough that I could have Olatrella cure Han! :D that a healthy family dynamic?...I feel faint... - [face_laugh] - Now, I always write stories with a happy ending! Almost, anyway! :p I can just imagine how well that will go over with Han! Only a very determined Wookie would dare take on the task!- Chewie will probably have to sit on Han, to keep him from flying the Falcon without getting in some practice time first! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.