main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will San Hill be in the Live Action TV series.

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by emporergerner, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emporergerner

emporergerner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 6, 2005
    If I'm right he's the only one who survived the seperatists slaughter on Mustafar because he was'nt there. And he knew from the beggining Palpatines overall Plan.

So theres a reason they kept him around and he is a minor charavter and the show supposed to revlove around minor characters.

So my conclusion is he'll have a place in the story.

Anybody agree,disagree,comments,thoughts.

Emporer Gerner Dark Lord of the Sith

2. LORDVIGILANCE

LORDVIGILANCE Jedi Youngling star 4

Jun 11, 2005
    San Hill was at Mustafar during Darth Vader's assassination of the Separatist Council. His death or possible escape has yet to be seen. However, in one of the "In Memory of San Hill" threads someone did possibly find evidence of his demise.

3. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Yes, there is reason to believe that he could be in it because he did not die.

As far as to the evidence that the person above me is referring to, there is no evidence in "In the Memory of San Hill." Someone posted a picture where they indicted the dead body of a neimodian and said it was San Hill's remains. That is all.

HE LIVES!

4. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Nice thread.

San Hill in LA-TV? Well, technically the body was never found. The CGI dudes over at ILM didn't put him in with the dead bodies, they claim. Kind of like Shaak Ti... because she was never given an "official" death on-screan, they claim she's still alive and kicking.

So what of San Hill? Does LFL got a bias against tall thin guys? So maybe he's not a looker like Shaak Ti. But he screwed over Greivous, knew more about Sidious than all of the other Seps combined, and was probably related to Darth Plagueis. I think that's a good enough resume to at least consider him for a small cameo appearance. Every now and then.

5. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Letting him live is hardly a bias against him [face_laugh]

{||||| ?||} -----------------------------

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.