main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will Scott Chernoff be attending?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by CuppaJoe, Mar 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuppaJoe

CuppaJoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 24, 2002
    I think he's a pretty cool guy. He hosted a lot of Celebration II...is he gonna be a Celebration III?

2. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    who? I was at C2 and dont even know who he is.

3. FigrinDan

FigrinDan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2005
    For those of you not familiar with Scott, the following is from T'bone's Star Wars Universe:

If you're a STAR WARS fan, then the name Scott Chernoff should ring a bell. Good Lord, where to begin...

He worked for the Star Wars Insider for years, conducting many a fine interview as well as many other articles. He wrote a book called The Stars of Star Wars which is a bargain at a measley $5.99. You've probably seen him on TV and in advertisements and didn't even know it. He's made some indie films and is a member of an improv comedy troop called The ***king Bastards. You can read all about Scott and his adventures at his slick, new site: ScottChernoff.com.

And I agree, CuppaJoe, he is a pretty cool guy. I met him at both Celebration I and II.

4. Iwakura

Iwakura Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    i don't remember if i saw him hosting anything at C:II or not, but i've seen him in some documentaries i have on sw fans (as well as recalling when he worked for sw insider). he's a really funny guy. for all those who didn't attend C:II and are wondering what to expect, i was just perusing his website and noticed under the videos section (also under the star wars section) one called "swc2 scrapbook." some good stuff on there (and it's got supergenius--creator of sw breakbeats--as the background music, yay ^_^).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.