main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Will The Apprentice Come Into The Picture?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by TheApprentice92, Jul 16, 2011.

1. TheApprentice92

TheApprentice92 Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2011
    For all of you that don't know, The Apprentice is Darth Vader's secret apprentice in the game Starwars: The Force Unleashed. That game is placed between episode three and episode four. So do you guys think that after order 66, which some people think will happen in S5 of the clone wars and I'm one of them, will GL bring the apprentice into it? It seems rather likely to me because I think that Force Unleashed is a Lucas game. Plus there won't be many characters left after order 66, so it might be the right move to add another character into the mix. Plus, if Darth vader is the only Sith in those seasons, it would get kinda borring. What do you think? This thread can also be used for general discussion about the Apprentice durring the seasons.

2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    Answer to question: no- He is just a baby 1 or 2 years old before the war ends and he may not have been even born depending on timeline of TFU Kashyyyk-battle...... there is no point adding him "Galen Marek " as his real name is.....
    Sam Witwer (actor of Apprentice) however is in the series already voicing the Son in Mortis-trilogy and he will voice another character in the future not yet revealed.... If series goes to time after ROTS it is no more "The Clone Wars" so maybe he appears in next series made with same technique but it shouldn't be called "The Clone Wars" anymore then...

3. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    They could introduce his parents or something...

4. TheApprentice92

Jul 16, 2011
    But maybe later in the series between 3&4. Maybe not right at the beggining. Also, why would it not still be called the clone wars? The clones are in a war for every movie exept for the Phantom Menace. So it doesn't mean just because they're now fighting the clones that it couldn't still be called the clone wars.

5. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    Unless TCW introduces Galen's parents, I highly doubt he will be featured in the show.

I would, however, very much like to see other TFU Jedi like Rahm Kota and Kazdan Paratus. Both are pretty unique and interesting, especially Rahm. I'd be interested in seeing how the other Jedi react to his decision to create his own fighting force instead of using the clone army.

6. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    I second Rahm Kota. Someone suggested to me once that he could have a Gimli-Legolas sort-of relationship with Rex. Think about that.

7. TheApprentice92

Jul 16, 2011
    ...Maybe, but I don't think they'd ever really become friends because of how he regards clones in TFU.

8. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    OMG who is this mysterious Apprentice? I must know.

9. Alexrd

Alexrd Chosen One star 6

Jul 7, 2009
    There are so many thing wrong there, that it's not worth the effort of pointing them all...

10. TheApprentice92

Jul 16, 2011
    Could you so I know everything wrong so I won't make the mistake again, and to the post before that: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars:_The_Force_Unleashed#Cast_and_characters

11. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    Indeed, Alexrd.

I'll just say this: if he who must not be named shows up, I'll turn off my tv and never watch TCW again.

12. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Lol.

13. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    No.

14. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    RE: Will The Apprentice Come Into The Picture?

In TCW? I certainly hope not!

15. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    So let me get this straight... this is a thread about whether or not the Secret Apprentice will show up in The Clone Wars? Or is it a hypothetical thread about whether TCW will continue past ROTS and include the Secret Apprentice? Or is it a thread advocating another jarring continuity twist that puts the Apprentice in the TCW-era?

I am suspicious of this thread's motives. o_O

However... if it's a thread about the possibility of the Secret Apprentice appearing in any season of any future show Lucas is working on, be it one of Seth Green's project or the live action series, maybe that might warrant a discussion.

Yeah, I'd stop watching it if Voldemort showed up too.

16. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    A toddler Galen Marek would be pointless, as in the same way that a toddler Han Solo would be, so absolutely no.

17. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    I would love General Kota to be in TCW. :D

18. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    I believe many people would like that. Kota and his non-clone army.

19. Darth_Gamek

Darth_Gamek Jedi Master star 6

Aug 10, 2009
    Or maybe showing something bad happening with him leading a group of clones, thus showing his distrust of them? [face_batting]

20. AkashKedavra_93

Jan 8, 2011
    Even better! =D=

21. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Kota: This is decaf! I wanted black coffee.
    Clone: Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!
    Kota: That's it, we need to hire real serv... I mean soldiers.

22. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    His Father was voiced by Tom Kane so.....:p

I would rather to see Kota...

I'll second that[face_laugh] and after Mortis that wouldn't be even too odd[face_worried] :p ....

23. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I'd welcome this, it's something different.

It would be nice to also see the reactions of the Jedi and some of the other clones, the more frequents ones like Cody or Rex preferably.

I doubt it's going to happen though.

24. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    ^They have Witwer so they could have Cully Fredrickson too in think- Kota would be excellent addition.... I never thought we would see Death Watch or nightsisters and Tarkin felt also unlikely so i wouldn't say anything about likeliness of Kota- it's not old and forgotten comic he appeared or anything - so wouldn't be too impossible but thing is would GL allow that

25. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    As I've said before, if they were going to do a Force Unleashed nod, then they've missed the opportunities when both games came out. Seeing as TFU3 is now cancelled, there would be no reason for them to promote the game through the show. In case you aren't aware, mutual advertising would be the only reason they put in references like that.

Also, some of you are forgetting that in the original Force Unleashed DLC there was a Starkiller skin to use that was "in the style of the new Clone Wars movie," so in fact they've already done a bit of mutual advertising before.