main
side
curve
  1. A Message For Everyone:

TCW vs. Rebels debates are not allowed in the Television forum. As in, discussions that descend into TCW/Rebels (or any show vs any other show) bashing/gushing will be subject to Mod action. Contrasting the themes, story lines, characters, etc. between the shows is allowed (welcomed, even). "Versus" debates/arguments, however, are a deal-breaker.
  2. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Clone Wars Will The Apprentice Come Into The Picture?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by TheApprentice92, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 3, 2010
    ^You are always so pessimistic- Courtship of Princess Leia is hardly promoted now- yet they had nightsisters- Kota would be new character for them to use- character that fans already know- i rather see Kota than Thrawn.....

2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 25, 2011
    Ah you love me really.:p

Also, the Nightsisters have evolved far beyond the one book, appearing in numerous works, but Starkiller has not.

3. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010

4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    Maybe, but as I've said, I wouldn't count on it ever seeing the light of day.

5. QuangoFett

QuangoFett Jedi Master star 4

Jun 11, 2011
    I happen to agree with Fanboy. That ship sailed in the autumn of 2010.

6. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
  7. TheApprentice92

TheApprentice92 Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2011
    That's exactly what this thread was made for.

8. Alexrd

Alexrd Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2009
    But that's not what it sounds like:

9. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    No it wasn't and you know it.

10. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Okay guys, cool it. I think it's a fair assumption to believe the Secret Apprentice will never appear in TCW, so let's just move on.

The chance of him appearing in one of the other upcoming series, however, is not impossible.

11. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    ^I think year ago you or anyone else could've also made fair assumption that Maul never appears in TCW[face_whistling] :p

12. Alexrd

Jul 7, 2009
    He didn't.

13. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy

Feb 25, 2011
    His face did. The crystal ball, remember?;)

14. Alexrd

Jul 7, 2009
    I think we all know what he meant...

15. Swashbucklingjedi

Oct 3, 2010
    We don't know more about Maul yet- too early to say if he appears as character that is flesh and blood and that seems possible now...... anyway we cannot know if there is episode on Kashyyyk showing Mareks and little Galen - but i think even Kota is more probable..... while unfortunately he is not very probable either:( but all "fair assumptions" are unreliable because they can do surprising stuff- by far most reliable thing is that "Han Solo never appears" Since Filoni said "no" to that all other fair assumptions are just guesses really, even if supported by general opinion of majority and I agree it is unlikely that Starkiller would appear - but hey he already did in form of the Son:p

I guessed before that they'd never add Tarkin and i was wrong- i'm happy i was wrong in fact- i thought they should add Tarkin but i feared they wouldn't..... I don't think they should add Starkiller but i think Kota should appear but i fear he don't..... I would also want to see Merillion Tarko :p - he was even voiced by Dee Bradley Baker so....