Clone Wars Will The Apprentice Come Into The Picture?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by TheApprentice92, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    ^You are always so pessimistic- Courtship of Princess Leia is hardly promoted now- yet they had nightsisters- Kota would be new character for them to use- character that fans already know- i rather see Kota than Thrawn.....
  2. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Ah you love me really.:p

Also, the Nightsisters have evolved far beyond the one book, appearing in numerous works, but Starkiller has not.
  3. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
  4. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    Maybe, but as I've said, I wouldn't count on it ever seeing the light of day.
  5. QuangoFett Force Ghost

star 4
    I happen to agree with Fanboy. That ship sailed in the autumn of 2010.
  6. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
  7. TheApprentice92 Jedi Padawan

That's exactly what this thread was made for.
  8. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    But that's not what it sounds like:

9. SpecialOpsUnit Force Ghost

star 4
    No it wasn't and you know it.
  10. Barriss_Coffee Chosen One

star 6
    Okay guys, cool it. I think it's a fair assumption to believe the Secret Apprentice will never appear in TCW, so let's just move on.

The chance of him appearing in one of the other upcoming series, however, is not impossible.
  11. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    ^I think year ago you or anyone else could've also made fair assumption that Maul never appears in TCW[face_whistling] :p
  12. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    He didn't.
  13. ImNotAStarWarsFanboy Force Ghost

star 5
    His face did. The crystal ball, remember?;)
  14. Alexrd Force Ghost

star 5
    I think we all know what he meant...
  15. Swashbucklingjedi Game Winner

Game Winner
    star 5
    We don't know more about Maul yet- too early to say if he appears as character that is flesh and blood and that seems possible now...... anyway we cannot know if there is episode on Kashyyyk showing Mareks and little Galen - but i think even Kota is more probable..... while unfortunately he is not very probable either:( but all "fair assumptions" are unreliable because they can do surprising stuff- by far most reliable thing is that "Han Solo never appears" Since Filoni said "no" to that all other fair assumptions are just guesses really, even if supported by general opinion of majority and I agree it is unlikely that Starkiller would appear - but hey he already did in form of the Son:p

I guessed before that they'd never add Tarkin and i was wrong- i'm happy i was wrong in fact- i thought they should add Tarkin but i feared they wouldn't..... I don't think they should add Starkiller but i think Kota should appear but i fear he don't..... I would also want to see Merillion Tarko :p - he was even voiced by Dee Bradley Baker so....