main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Will the Fett Helmet Return? If so in what color scheme?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by DarthPoppy, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPoppy

DarthPoppy Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    The OT introduced us to Boba Fett, who was a popular character largely because of the cool green helmet he wore--it even had an antenna! It was so beloved that it was brought back (or anticipated) in the lovely chrome and blue iteration of Jango Fett's helmet (some speculate that it is indeed the same helmet, and that when Boba Fett what old enough to wear it, he repainted in his own unique color scheme).

So will this iconic helmet return on the head of Boba Fett's long lost bother or another character? Will it be chrome, green or an unexpected and exciting new color scheme?

It would be a pity if we never see this amazing helmet again.

Discuss.

2. STARBOB

STARBOB Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 11, 2002
  3. Resolution

Resolution Jedi Padawan

Mar 12, 2013
    Unless they dug the helmet out of the Sarlaac how would they have it? It would be cool to see it though.

4. clone3131

clone3131 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2004
    We have a few Fett/Bounty Hunter threads going around. But, I suspect there will no doubt be Mandalorians of some kind. I would vote for a Boba Fett return, but thats out of my hands. But, a Death Watch squad would be a cool compromise...

-C

5. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    My vote is for a small role with Boba serving as the king of his own little empire (be it as the head of a crime family/syndicate, or following the EU and appearing as Man'dalor), along with a new, younger Mandalorian who can do the gunslinging, acting as Boba's muscle. Maybe Boba has a son or daughter? Maybe just a young lieutenant, who is of no relation?

Even without the presence of Boba, I imagine we'll get some sort of bounty hunter, likely Mandalorian, and if I had to guess on a color scheme? I don't know, black on black, or black with some dark grey highlights? Maybe red? I look forward to finding out, that's for sure! :)

6. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    *does not warrant a separate thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.