Will the Sox win it all again?

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Ryno_vader333, Apr 16, 2005.

?

Will the Sox win it all again?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
Yes 5 vote(s) 62.5%
No 3 vote(s) 37.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno_vader333 Jedi Youngling

star 1
  2. BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I voted no. And not because I'm a Yankees fan and I'd rather see paint dry than the Red Sox win it again. I think they're a totally different team now, especially with some key players gone. While I think there are still good players on that team that will help carry them to the playoffs, I don't think they'll be back in the big game again.

And I'll make my NL prediction, because they're always easy for me to predict: Houston on top.
  3. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Toronto all the way, baby! :)
  4. DarthWormie Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I think the Sox will make it back to the playoffs, but alot will have to happen if they're going to repeat.

One of the main factors will be the health of Wade Miller. If he can come back on time (right now they're saying the begining of May) and produce like he did in Houston, He's a legit #2 pitcher.

Right now I'll say they won't. I'm picking the Angels vs. the Cardnials.
  5. -Raldayen- Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I said yes. Yankees are poo doo.
  6. Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I'm going to say YES on this one. I think the Sox have been able to at least evenly fill in the spots that were vacated by departing players in the offseason, if not actually improve on those positions.

There's a couple of teams I think both the Sox and Yankees need to keep an eye on. I think that Baltimore is going to be much better and continue to play strong a lot longer than they have in recent years, even if the miss the playoffs they will still cause some trouble for the Sox and Yanks. The other team, which a lot of "experts" are saying will go all the way are the Twins. They've been steadily improving over the past couple of year and I think it could be them who surprises the most people this year.
  7. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I said yes, because I love the Red Sox and I want them to kick some Yankee butts again.
  8. Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I said no. I am a big fan, but I don't think they are gunna make it all the way.
  9. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    I voted yes, because I'd really like to see it happen. Unrealistic? Maybe. But whatever.
  10. hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well who knows, knock on wood, the Patriots won the Superbowl three times in four years, so who knows what the Red Sox can pull off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.