Before Will The Sun Ever Shine Again? obi torture! 11/19/03! OY, A POSTIE!!! *dies*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padawan_Jess_Kenobi, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    No posties? *sighs* Jess, we're feeling a tad neglected... :( This story is awesome, you must continue!!!
  2. JediKlea Jedi Master

star 3
    *puppy dog eyes*
    Please?
  3. Siri_Ruane Jedi Master

star 4
    *steps into thread*

*footstep echos off the walls*

*is scared*
  4. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    ... Trust me when I say I feel like the worst author in the world!! :_| I'm so sorry for keeping this on hold for so long! *begs and grovels for forgiveness!* I've been so busy lately... but that's no excuse... I'm SO SORRY!! :( This is a pretty quick response to all my readers, and a quick, small update, so sorry if this seems rushed.

Arwen: Thank you!

KenobisGirls: Thanks for the kind words! Wonderfully written, and the story Xan told Obi was hilarious! I hope Xan gets Obi out of there soon. I'm getting a bit worried. Only a bit, though...

:D *coughangsttorturerulescough* Ahem. I'm glad you liked the story... it was a last minute addition. I love it when I make readers cry... no that's not out of a sadistic feeling, but its out of the fact that my story brings out such an emotion. That makes me feel really good. :)

Captain Jack Sparrow rules, my fellow Gryffindor! As does Sirius.

That is so true! [face_love]

Patttybot123: Thanks! :D I've always loved the idea of Xani telling stories to Obi.

I just want to say that part was really lovely.

Thanks [face_love].

JediKnight150: Thanks for the UP!

ObitheKid: OMG!! [face_shocked] Sorry... you're one of my favorite authors. *grins*

Jess, I haven't been able to get to this board as much as I would like to lately, but I just got caught up on this story. And I am really enjoying it. What a wonderful post that last one was. Great emotion from Xanatos!

Thank you so much! Those words really mean a lot to me. :)

padawanskywalker: Hey, thanks! :D Glad you're reading!

SiriRuane: Hey!! I'm really glad that you checked out my fic! I now, the whole Obi-torture thing draws people in wonderfully. [face_devil] It took me up until now to finish it, but it was well worth the time spent! I didn't even notice it was written by you, Jess, till I was about half way through.

Haha, thank you. :D

BuT_theGoat_toldme2: [face_laugh] Just to tell you, your name is HILARIOUS! Thank you for the compliment and the up! Glad to have you here.

jeanieofnv: Sowwy this took so long... :(

Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl: Hey, nice to see you back! I'm so glad you like it!

JediKlea: ...I feel so horrible for the suspense. And I always fall for the puppy dog eyes. :D

Sighing, Xanatos lifted a hand and ran it through his raven hair, trying to formulate some sort of plan. He hadn't noticed how long he was up, until he saw Obi-Wan shift and groan slightly. The younger boy opened his eyes, cerulean colored orbs flashing. He looked around groggily, as if trying to remember where he was. He then looked up at Xanatos, and chanced him a small smile.

Xanatos gently shifted, and the two silently got up from their sitting positions to stretch around a bit. They were both silent for a few minutes, trying to bend their body in the most efficient and painless way. After a few minutes of that, out of the corner of his eye, Obi-Wan saw Xanatos plop down onto the ground. He raised a questioning eyebrow, to joke around if nothing else.

Xanatos motioned for him to take a seat also, and Obi-Wan did so, though it took him a lot longer to lower himself without too much pain. "Like I've said, today is the inspection day for guards, so they won't be around until later. There's a few things we need to do, though. We were only put in the same cell because it was thought that we hate each other and kill one another. We have to put up that impression, unless we want to be separated."

Obi-Wan nodded. It made sense that they must quarrel and shout at each other whenever there were guards around. He tried to concentrate on Xanatos, but perhaps it was the amount of blood he had lost yesterday, the raven-haired man seemed to spin in front of him. Besides the dizzying sensation, however, he was vastly relieved to feel that his injuries weren't hurting as much as they had before, and most were bearable.

"Second, we need a plan."

"A plan?" Obi-Wan asked him.

5. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    Obi and Xani. *gives them a hug.* :D another post would be nice.
  6. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A post yay!! *hugs Jess* thank you!!

At least the boys have a plan, but something tells me that this is not going to be as easy as Xan thinks. Just a hunch ;)

Great show and more soon!
  7. Laine_Snowtrekker Force Ghost

star 5
    I want more! It took me two days to read four pages in between classes! *whimpers and sighs a bit* More, I tell you, you wonderful author you!
  8. Siri_Ruane Jedi Master

star 4
    UUUUPDATE!! :D :D

Don't feel bad, Jess. You're an awesome author... just like Laine said...

*whacks Laine with a pillow* :p

Great post... take however much time you need to make the next just as swell. :D

Edit: Does anyone even use the word "swell" anymore? ...besides me? :p
  9. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    :eek: No more!! I just started reading this today and its AWESOME and....I finally read out of parts to read!!!!

Hurry and post more!!
  10. Laine_Snowtrekker Force Ghost

star 5
    *whacks Siri* Why'd you whack me?
  11. BuT_theGoat_toldme2 Jedi Padawan

*Sneaks out of bed laughing evilly*

*spots post*

yay!!!!!!!

*does a dance*

sorry, not coherent - got a cold (and insomnia - go me!), you've made my day - go you!

:D

*laughs evilly and sneaks back into bed*
  12. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    OOo, a postie! And a great one, at that. It's good to see that they have some kind of plan. Heh, I hate to sound all evil, but will there be more torture?! Oh pretty please! [face_devil]

Thanks for the post!

Is it too much to ask for a birthday postie for tomorrow? :D
  13. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    I was hoping for another post :(

Hurry please! :)

ERROR: OPPM :mad:
  14. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    jacen200015: Wohooo! *dances* Don't you just love Obi and Xani? [face_love] thanks for the review!!

Arwen: No, thank you for being a faithful reviewer! :)
    At least the boys have a plan, but something tells me that this is not going to be as easy as Xan thinks. Just a hunch

[face_devil] What makes you say that...? [face_devil]

Laine_Snowtrekker: [face_blush] Thank you so much! Here's the next part for ya. :D

Siri_Ruane: Don't feel bad, Jess. You're an awesome author... just like Laine said...

[face_blush] Thanks! :D

Great post... take however much time you need to make the next just as swell.

:) Thank you! But I think my reviewers are going to kill me if I leave them in suspense for too long. ;)

Angel5000: Wow, thank you so much! I'm really glad you like it!

BuT_theGoat_toldme2: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Hope your cold went away... and you got some sleep! *hands you some Obi-shaped pasta in broth*

KenobisGirl: HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! :) Sorry I couldn't manage a post yesterday, but I've got one today! :D OOo, a postie! And a great one, at that. It's good to see that they have some kind of plan. Heh, I hate to sound all evil, but will there be more torture?! Oh pretty please!

Look at this and ask me again if there is to be any more torture -----> [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_laugh]

This is a quick posite, I've got to go to school in about ten minutes, and I'm not even dressed! [face_shocked]

Obi-Wan grinned back at him, and spoke again. "So, do you have a plan on how to get everyone else out of here?"

Xanatos looked like he was thinking hard for a moment, and then he answered. "Well, kind of. We do the plan when we're strong enough. When we can access the Force properly. I can already get a pretty good hold on it, but its not enough. When we do the plan, we keep sending as many guards to the Med room as we can. Hopefully we'll have knocked off about twenty before anyone realizes that they aren't going to be back after a while. We cut through everyone's bars with out lightsabers."

Obi-Wan eyebrow perked up in surprise at the idea. He had completely forgotten about his lightsaber. "Where are our 'sabers kept?"

Xanatos spoke slowly, "In the Dark Shadow's sleeping quarters."

Obi-Wan's eyes widened comically. "And how do you propose we make our way in there?" He really had expected Xanatos to have a plan. He had had a plan all this time, so why should this be any different?

To his surprise, Xanatos cast him a mischievous smile. "We'll figure it out along the way. Now, there's also that little fact about getting into the communications room. We need to contact the Temple, and tell Qui-Gon that coming here is a trap. It's obvious that he's coming to find you, and will most likely find the location of the planet soon."

Obi-Wan's mind reeled with all the plans and ideas he was being told. "All of this in one escape?"

"It'll be harder to get out the second time, I wager," Xanatos responded cheekily. "Now, there's the matter of healing ourselves that is pivotal to this plan."

Obi-Wan made a show of moving backwards a bit. "No," he stated firmly, having sensed what Xanatos was about to propose next. "You are not pouring your Life Force into me again."

Xanatos rolled his eyes, and slumped back a bit, resigned to the answer. His closed his eyes for a moment, and Obi-Wan could hear his breathing become controlled, and fairly steady. Not wanting to bother him when he was thinking, Obi-Wan sat quietly, and attempted to clear his own mind. They sat there in silence for a few minutes, before Xanatos' eyes sprang open. Obi-Wan also slowly opened his eyes.

"How could I not remember this?" Xanatos berated himself. "Did you notice that guard that came yesterday? You may have been asleep, but his footsteps woke me up. He's one of the unfortunate ones that charged you in that fight you had a while ago."

Obi-Wan remembered the fight all too clearly. "How can you
  15. Siri_Ruane Jedi Master

star 4
    I get first post!!!!!! :D :D

Thank you Jess! :D

*whacks Siri* Why'd you whack me?

Because I've never seen you in any thread but the pillow fight thread. :p *whack*
  16. Laine_Snowtrekker Force Ghost

star 5
    oh, that's why. Then why weren't you in other places than the pillow fight thread? Hmm? J/K

Great post. Unless the bottle is a trap, a setup I mean. I wonder. My authorial senses are kicking in.
  17. Darth_Leia_6669 Jedi Master

star 4
    I feel like such a bad reader. I somehow lost track of this fic. But it's ok, cause I found it again, and I have to say that you've been doing an excellant job with it. Hopefully you can update more often, but if not, I understand. The posts are good enough to make the wait worth it!

--later--
  18. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    *de-lurks*

Good post.

*re-lurks*
  19. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Whoo, drugs are good. [face_devil] But wait, I don't want Obi healed!!! :p

Ah, Jess, I should have known there would be more torture... :D

And thanks so much for the birthday post! I feel so loved! *sniffles*

More soon, please!
  20. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, this will help. But I still say that they aren't going to be out of the woods for a bit

More soon!
  21. PatttyB0123 RSA Latin America

Manager
    star 6
    Sorry if I was not here. He is going to heal Obi-Wan. There is suspense in this post. Great.
    Waiting for the next post.
  22. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Oooh! Thanks for the post!!

*does happy dance*

Now I can go back to my ungodly amount of studying. :)

EDIT: Still no post?? :_|
  23. BuT_theGoat_toldme2 Jedi Padawan

yay, a post!

excellently written! :D

UP
  24. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    Please post more soon!!!

ERROR: OPPM :mad:
  25. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade