Before Will The Sun Ever Shine Again? obi torture! 11/19/03! OY, A POSTIE!!! *dies*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Padawan_Jess_Kenobi, Apr 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Ma-shughe Force Ghost

star 1
    Looking good ... where's the rest? :p
  2. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    Comes prancing in and then prances out.
  3. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Laine_Snowtrekker Force Ghost

star 5
    *throws down hook and rope, catching thread*
    *pulls it back up to the surface*

I want a postie, please!!
  5. Angel5000 Jedi Master

star 4
    *jumps up and down*

Me to! I want a post too! :)

EDIT: I think that if we don't get a post soon I might have fanfic withdrawl. ;)
  6. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Geez, where did all you wonderful readers come from? [face_shocked] [face_love]

Siri Ruane: Thank you for reading!

Laine_Snowtrekker: Great post. Unless the bottle is a trap, a setup I mean. I wonder. My authorial senses are kicking in.

You're new to this story, so I'll forgive you. However, as my older readers are quite aware of, you really don't want to be giving me evil ideas for an already evil story. [face_mischief] ( 8-}) Thanks!

Darth_Leia_6669: I feel like such a bad reader. I somehow lost track of this fic. But it's ok, cause I found it again, and I have to say that you've been doing an excellant job with it. Hopefully you can update more often, but if not, I understand. The posts are good enough to make the wait worth it!

Aww thank you! Absolutely no problem for losing track of this, your reviews are good enough to wait for. :) Thank you for the compliments, and I really will try to update more often.

Jedi_Knight150: LURKER ALERT!! 8-} thanks for reading this!

KenobisGirl: Whoo, drugs are good. But wait, I don't want Obi healed!!!

[face_laugh]

Ah, Jess, I should have known there would be more torture...

But of course! [face_devil]

And thanks so much for the birthday post! I feel so loved! *sniffles*

Hope you had a great birthday!! :)

Arwen: Okay, this will help. But I still say that they aren't going to be out of the woods for a bit

You reviewers can read me like a book, can't you? :D Thanks for reading!

Pattty0123: . He is going to heal Obi-Wan. There is suspense in this post.

Wohoo! Thanks for reading, and your kind words!!

Angel5000: I know, I've really got to update more. [face_blush] Thank you for the support, and sorry for the long wait!

BuT_theGoat_toldme2: *still chuckling over your screename* Thanks!

Ma-shughe: NEW READER ALERT!! *tortures you with happy-new-reader dance* :D Thanks for reading!!

Jenny_the_Jedi_Girl" [face_laugh] Hey! Thanks for prancing by! *cracks herself up* 8-}

The young padawan couldn't halt a grin as he looked at the bottle in Xanatos' outstretched arm. The Force slipped away from him as water would through enclosed fingers, but Obi-Wan didn't mind. The strain of keeping a grasp on the Force was difficult after a long time of not being able to access it.

Xanatos brought the bottle to his chest, and placed a hand momentarily on Obi-Wan's shoulder as he made his way past the boy and to the back of the cell. Obi-Wan felt an upsurge of pride, which he immediately dampened down, as it was unbefitting of a Jedi to feel such things. However, if he had felt that feeling of pride through the Force, Xanatos didn't reprimand him for it.

Obi-Wan followed a second later, and leaning against the wall, once again lowered himself into a cross-legged sitting position. To his surprise, Xanatos took the bottle, and placed it in the back corner of the cell, concealing it behind a few rocks that must have fallen off the wall, or placed there.

"We should meditate first, heal ourselves a bit," Xanatos suggested with a slightly impatient sigh in his voice. He sat down alongside Obi-Wan, and sat with his back straight. Obi-Wan agreed, and also sat up straight, closing his eyes momentarily when his ribs felt like they had stretched with the motion. There was general silence, and Obi-Wan felt Xanatos go into meditation a second before he did.

Obi-Wan closed his eyes, and sucked in as deep a breath as he could. He felt his mind clear of all thoughts, as he slipped into meditation. He was calm, and his breathing slowed carefully, until his breaths came out slow and deep. His mind was at peace, and no thoughts crossed his mind, not even ones that had plagued him about his Master. Concentrating, he attempted to contact the Force now, to heal himself. He attempted, but couldn't grab it.

Fueled with the remembrance that he had m
  7. PatttyB0123 RSA Latin America

Manager
    star 6
    Obi-Wan had a bad feeling about that. me too. Xanatos is planing something. I knew that something was wrong there. Great post Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Long post good amount of parts. The details were great.

8. Padawan_Jess_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
  9. Laine_Snowtrekker Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah! Another postie!

Now you have me scared. I am sorry for giving you evil ideas. I haven't really read an Obi-torture fic before yours. Yours is the first I've really read.
  10. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Obi had a bad feeling? I HAVE A BAD FEELING!!!

More!!!!
  11. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Bad feeling? EXCELLENT! [face_devil] Awesome postie, Jess. It was amusing, too. :p

More soon, please!
  12. PadawanEstel Force Ghost

star 1
    heeheeheeheehee! I found it! *laughs*
    uh anyway... hi...
    *pokes at thread*
    is it alive?
  13. Padawan_O-WKenobi Jedi Padawan

This is one of the best stories I've ever read!!!! Please post soon!!!! (Patience is not one of my strong points, but I'm working on it.)
  14. tangled_sphere Jedi Master

star 4
    Jess, this is really fun to read!!!

I've never read the books with Xanatos in them but I am definitely a fan from reading about him here on the boards!

I want to know what Xanatos is up to!!!

15. JediKlea Jedi Master

star 3
    *bad little person who posts one post a mnonth now creepsout of the corner* TERRIFIC!!!! LOVed those alst few posts, so sorry for beng a terrible reader, if it makes you feel better, I have abandened about 7 other tales to, BUT NOT ON PURPOSE!!!! I HATE INTERNET RESTRICIONS@!!!!

Ah well, great posts! Hopeuflly I'lll get to read the end of it!!!
  16. The_Hutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I just found this story. I'm pretty far behind right now, but wow! It's a very interesting story, and I can't believe what Xanatos is doing! He's been risking his own health, happiness, and sanity all this time for people who are practically strangers? Not the Xanatos I'm used to! Much, much better. Keep going with this one!
  17. Jenny_The_Jedi_Girl Jedi Master

star 4
    EWWW THE DRINK IS ALIVE [face_shocked]
  18. jacen200015 Force Ghost

star 4
    *doubles over with laughter.* ok this is supposed to be an angesty fic but you sure no how to put a good piece of humor in there.

*looks inside drink.* IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!! :eek: :p
  19. The_Hutt Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well, I finally caught up to the currant chapter! And I have to say, Jess, that you are a great writer! A good blend of angst and humor. The banter between Obi-Wan and Xanatos is just great, and very realistic. It kind of worries me though, because Xanatos' plan has too many loopholes where something could go wrong. Still, I guess it's better than nothing. And to go along with this chap, urgh! The drink is alive? I can forsee some...interesting effects. Anyways, great chap! Can we have another soon?
  20. Anna_S Jedi Padawan

This is GREAT! Please don't stop.
  21. mad4dos Jedi Knight

star 1
    nice fic
    hope to see more soon :)

mad4dos
  22. JediKlea Jedi Master

star 3
    *sniff* has this died?????????
  23. DarkDream Jedi Knight

star 1
    The last update was a year ago! :_|
    This story seems very [face_skull] to me.
    :_| :_|
  24. LilQui-Gon Jedi Knight

star 2
    Oh how I wish you post some more chapters! :_| You haven't forgotten about it didn't you? Hello? IF YOU COULD HEAR ME FROM WHATEVER PART OF THE EARTH YOUR ON PLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE SOON!!!! [-o| This story is too sweet to be forgotten. [face_worried]
  25. DarkDream Jedi Knight

star 1
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.