main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will there be any Sith in NJO?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarthSithLord, Nov 4, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSithLord

DarthSithLord Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2001
    Ok Ive been a tad rusty on my NJO information so let me get down to the point.

Do you think or do you know anyone in NJO series that will turn to the Dark Side and become a Sith or Dark Jedi?

I heard Janica might turn to the dark side but what do you think?

I hope we need some of the older SW villains back Yuzzhan Yong are very very bad in my opinion for NJO I mean there okay I just hope we go back to the basics of the SW unverise but make the basics stronger so the story wont seem weaker.

I hope we have some Sith in NJO .

2. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    Dark Jedi are a possibility, but rumor has it that the NJO planning board was instructed not to use the Sith.

3. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    why though?

4. Dominyo

Dominyo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2001
    We've already seen Dark Jedi (in SbS).

5. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    well thats Dark Jedi I said Sith No offence if this sounds offenceful.

6. Dominyo

Mar 25, 2001
    Ah, but Dev said Dark Jedi are a possibility. They are not a possibility, they are a reality.

7. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    My guess is Lucas wants to deal with the Sith in the prequel trilogy pretty heavily.

Afterwards maybe they can be used but before...never.

8. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    Still Someone could turn to the Dark Side and become a Sith or Dark Jedi its possiable.

9. Dev Sibwarra

Dev Sibwarra Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 4, 1999
    I only mentioned Dark Jedi because they were referred to in the topic post.

BTW, be careful with those spoilers.

10. Mavrick889

Mavrick889 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 1999
    Well, the Sith definately exist during the time period. Lumiya is the master. As to what they're up to, it's anyone's guess.

11. Domenic

Domenic Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 3, 2001
    So many Darth Vader icons!! LOL

12. Dominyo

Mar 25, 2001
    Heheh :D

13. Tsavong_Skywalker

Tsavong_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2001
    Yes! Darth Vader and Palpatine come back from the dead and fry the Yuuzhan Vong, then the Jedi! MWAH HA HA HA HA cough... hack... snort...

14. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    The plot is about the Yuuzhan Vong and the Jedi. Not the Sith.

So, they made a rule about no Sith.

15. Sitara

Sitara Jedi Grand Master star 3

Oct 8, 2001
    Yes....on the forgoten planet of naboo...
    once kyp turns to the dark side, and jaina too, they will be guided by the dark side to the last known remains of one of the most powerful sith lord/warrior ever... Darth Maul.!!!!
    utilising the infernal energies of the dark side Darth Maul shall return. And then the doom of the vong shall be at hand.!! they shall die!!!! horribly!!!! muahahahaha

but sewriously Maul i think shall return in the EU. and kick serious Vong/Jedi @ss

16. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    Well really the Sith Amulets and Holocrons are out there and if someone were to find one then they could learn from it and restart the Sith Order.

So you see the sith arent really dead they just need more people to find and embrace its power to become a Sith Master or Apprentice.

Do you think this will happen? at all in NJO?

17. Rogue_Starbuck

Rogue_Starbuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2000
    We are already up to our necks in Sith with the prequel's and the Jedi vs Sith comics etc. So really, I don't care about them much in regard to the NJO series. Dark Jedi, on the other hand.... :D

18. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    The Sith were destroyed once and for all by Anakin Skywalker in RotJ. For the EU to bring them back would undermine everything the Star Wars Saga is about.

wk

19. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    IIRC, the Powers that Be who were planning the NJO flirted with the idea of introducing Sith into the storyline.

Lucas said no.

Also, they flirted with the idea of having a group of darksiders be the heavies for the NJO story arc.

Lucas said no.

Therefore, they came up with the Vong instead.

Lucas said OK.

I don't foresee any Sith Lords in the NJO's future...

20. Rogue_Starbuck

Rogue_Starbuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2000
    Hmmm. Always in motion, is the NJO future. :D

21. DarthSithLord

Jul 12, 2001
    Your right Darth Maul did have a hard time lol in the last few mins.

Why Dark Jedi suck well they dont take the time into training into learning new ways to improve their powers. they are basically "Fallen Jedi"

Differenace between a Sith and Dark Jedi is that Sith as we all know were once a race of people and had their own Mighty Empire they also had their own culture.

Which the Sith and Dark Jedi that is the only thing these two different Darksider types.

Sith have magic and built temples,conquered planets, have their own culture,Formed their own Order for Power,they have Artifacts and Weapons,and were a race of people this is the differenace between each Dark sider

Dark Jedi are just fallen Jedi that had been threw training possiably a "Jedi Master" or even then might not be. they just give up and go to the Dark Side with no attention in improving their powers.

Name Sith Lords and Dark Jedis ummm

(Sith)
    Naga Sadow
    Kxar Kun
    Darth Bane
    Darth Sidous
    Darth Maul
    Darth Tryanus
    Darth Vader
    Emperor Palptine (Maybe the same person as Sidoius)

those are the ones I know Ill name the Dark Jedi that I know of..

(Dark Jedi)
    Xanatos
    Jercea
    Yun
    Dark Luke Skywalker

Iam done sorry for the long message I just wanted to get the point out.

22. Mateo

Mateo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2001
    Some Dark Jedi are actually Fallen or turned Jedi like Kuller,Brakiss,and Volfe Karkkos.

Others like Sedriss,Vill goir,Xecr Nist and the Dark Jedi that served Emperor Palpatine in the DE trilogy are just stupid force users that have very little training in the force and are no match for a jedi but still a big threat for anyone else, Lomi and Welk are both Nightsisters with Dark Jedi training.

23. LordCroesus

LordCroesus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 15, 2001
    Dark Jedi:

Jerec
    Boc
    Sariss
    Maw
    Gorc
    Pic
    Yun

Those are the ones from Jedi Knight, anyways.
    According to the manual, Jerec has powers that rival Vader's, but they were very careful not to call Jerec or his buddies "Sith" during the game. Very interesting.

24. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Actually during the game when Rahn is giving kyle some pointers on the characters, gorc and pic are said to be brothers of the sith.

It is believed that jerec may have found them in some old sith cult much like the sorceror's of tund. They would be adepts at best, they knew a few sith powers, such as hiding themselves from the jedi, as seen in the novels. But beyond that they are not to be confused with the Rule of two sith.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.