main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Will Tim Zahn come back to the NEU to write a Big 3/Ben Solo novel or trilogy?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by MillenniumFalcon2015, Feb 22, 2016.

?

Should Tim Zahn come back to write a Big 3/Ben Solo novel in the NEU?

Poll closed Jan 22, 2018.
  1. Yes

57.9%
  2. No

47.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Skywalker2B

Skywalker2B Jedi Grand Master star 3

Dec 8, 2000
    MillenniumFalcon2015, I haven't voted in your poll. Why not? Because I think the question is too specific. You're asking if we think Zahn should come back to write a specific story with specific characters and such. I think your poll would have been better received had you asked something along the lines of "Should Zahn be asked to write a story set in the new canon?" and left it open to what that could mean. As I've said previously, I'd like to have Zahn back, but not necessarily to bring back his EU characters. Sure, I liked Mara and Thrawn and Ghent and most of the other characters he created. While I don't think we'll see any of them brought over as they were, I do hope that we'll get some of them in some form. Who knows, maybe Zahn could create some new characters that we'd really grow to like.

2. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Nah, this time Zeta's post was comedy gold.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  3. MillenniumFalcon2015

MillenniumFalcon2015 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 18, 2013
    A Solo family novel with Han,Chewie,Leia and Ben in the Falcon perhaps exploring the Corporate Sector investigating and battling new threats and enemy armadas or fighting new alien threats perhaps similar to the Ssi-Ruuk in the Unknown Regions written by either Zahn or Luceno should be a must for 2017 along with a early post-ROTJ novel for Luke flying his X-Wing and searching the galaxy for Jedi Artificats as well as a Episode VIII prequel novel are BIIIIIIIIIG musts for 2017 the 40th anniversary of ANH.