main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation WIll we ever see the Lars Homstead on Tatooine again?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Bosskkkk, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    For Ep. VII, doubt it. It'l probably have been bulldozed to make an bypass. Because you have to build bypasses!

For spin-offs, maybe. Depends on if the hotel was saved or not a few years back.

2. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    So The Clone Wars, which involves Anakin SKYWALKER is not a spin off, but a part of the main saga?

kubricklynch likes this.
  3. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    Sorry, I should clarify, "anything" should read "any live action movie release". I should have been more specific.

If TCW was a cinema released live action film (especially if it used the same actors) it would be part of the main saga and the episode numbers would be wrong. But it's not. It's animated. A TV cartoon with one cinema release that was 3 episodes tied together. Big difference.

If Ewan was in it, with kiddie Luke SKYWALKER kidnapped by a returning Darth Maul, yes it would indeed become part of the main saga.

Now if they animated it and put it on the telly....

No one's ever gonna change my view on that [face_peace]

4. Yodahasgreenfeet

Yodahasgreenfeet Jedi Master star 4

Nov 4, 2012
    Personally it's not one of my favorite locations but it was awesome seeing it again in the prequels. I wouldn't mind seeing it again but I felt like it was magical just seeing it twice . There was a good reason for showing it the first time and the second. Though if they show it again I guess that's not a problem unless it feels forced or out of place. It felt magical seeing it again.