main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will we possibly finally see the Whills?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by TheAvengerButton, Nov 13, 2012.

1. TheManFromMortis

TheManFromMortis Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

Like me. Look at my signature.

2. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    What you talking about Willis?!?

Sith-Mullet likes this.
  3. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    I've never heard of Whills, not until I was surfing the web for info regarding Star Wars, and thus came upon Supershadow.com. Now, I am not all that familiar with that website, but in it the person claims Yoda is a Whill.

Does anyone know if this claim came before or after the concept Whills was apparently created in Star Wars? Did this Supershadow get the idea from Star Wars, or did they get it from him? Just curious.

4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Word of advice, don't believe a damn word Supershadow says. The guy's a complete phony.

The Whills were a very early concept created by George and some aspects of them were incorporated into the Force. He later said they were beings who were being told the story of SW by Artoo about 1000 years after the films. He also wanted to use them in the PT as the beings who taught Qui-Gon about Force ghosting but unfortunately that dialogue was ultimately cut from the film. I believe George has said that Yoda is not a Whill. If I'm incorrect about anything someone please correct me. :)

5. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    SuperShadow is a fanfic writer. The entirety of supershadow.com is fanfic. GL has stated that Whills exist, but that Yoda isn't one of them.

Immortiss likes this.
  6. Darth Archimage

Darth Archimage Jedi Master star 3

May 28, 2013

I think that Supershadow might believe that he is a Whills. ;)

7. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Thanks everyone for the information. I looked Supershadow up on Wikipedia shortly after I had seen his website to see if he was legit or not, and Wikipedia basically summed this person up as you've described (they left out the part that he might believe he is a Whill, but I'm sure that information is still pending :)).

Since I'd never heard of the Whills 'til that website-and 'til I saw this thread-I was unsure as to if he maybe had some credibility after all, but I guess not. Thanks again.

8. darthfettus2015

darthfettus2015 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 15, 2012
    i still belive that A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, is R2 telling the story to someone.... also the short story telling scene on Endor which I adore may have been a last minute nod to this strand of the story at the time

9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Yoda is a Minch, not a Whill. :p

10. TheManFromMortis

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

The mere mention of Supershadow makes me laugh ever so much.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  11. Carbon1985

Carbon1985 Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 23, 2013
    I forgot about Supershadow, is he still publishing the same BS about SW on his website? I remember going to his website in 2004 for Episode III rumors, and then realizing about about a day or two that he was full of it.

I do remember one of his rumors in 2004 about Episode III was that the Vader Suit would be yellow instead of Black. And everyone was responding on his website going crazy that we would see a Yellow Darth Vader killing Jedi during the Clone Wars. Thats when I realized this guy was full of it....

TheManFromMortis likes this.
  12. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Supershadow and the EU are the two worst components of Star Wars.

Ganger likes this.
  13. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    I hope the Whills and the Overlords are brought into it. As it stands 1-6 Lucas has called in interviews the tragedy of Anakin Skywalker. One of the coolest things on the Clone Wars was we saw that there is more to force powers than levitating rocks and making lightning so I hope the ST expands on that and we see the Jedi vs Sith is just a tiny (and less powerful) reflection of the real larger battle for the balance of the force taking place in the galaxy among many different orders of monks, warriors, witches, etc. As for the Whills themselves we may def get some answers in the Clone Wars bonus content.
    [​IMG]

14. Chewbacca89

Chewbacca89 Jedi Master star 5

Oct 25, 2012
    Overlords?

15. TheManFromMortis

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

By ''Overlords'' I think he is referring to my home world of Mortis and the stuff covered during the Mortis arc in TCW. I think.

16. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Yes those are the two names for them right Anchorites and Overlords, I see on wookiepedia they are now also called "The Ones" but I think that just refers to that specific group of Anchorites.

17. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    "The Ones" is what Troy Denning calls them.

18. StoneRiver

StoneRiver Force Ghost star 4

Oct 6, 2004
    I don't think this'll have any place in the ST:
    [​IMG]

You do mean White Hills when you say Whills don't you?

19. TheManFromMortis

Nov 19, 2012
    _ _ _ _

You never know. Perhaps Sy Snootles left the Rebo Band due to artistic differences and is now the singer with the White Hills. I say it's true and that she's just out of shot here.

StoneRiver likes this.
  20. Sith-Mullet

Sith-Mullet Jedi Master star 3

Aug 2, 2003
    That band, RAWKS!!!

21. InterestingLurker

InterestingLurker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 15, 2011
    You should have just gone on Wookieepedia, bro. But if you want to be mislead on information regarding Star Wars, go to Supershadow's website.

darklordoftech likes this.
  22. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    We'll see the Whill Nots, corruptors of the very first Sith.

23. Circular Logic

Circular Logic Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2013
    If I read another pun about the Whills, I'm afraid I'll have to go Good Whill Hunting!

24. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I know, right. It's like Whill you please shut up all ready. :p

Immortiss and Circular_Logic like this.
  25. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I Whill never shut up!

Immortiss and Darth Chiznuk like this.