main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will we see.....descendants?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JEDI-SOLO, Feb 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    My question is after AOTC or even epIII, will we see any descendants of the PT jedi? Ok I'm not talking of any jedi in hiding because by now they wouldn't still be hiding. I'm talking about about the children, cousins, nephews, nieces, etc. of the PT jedi. Example Plo Koon, Saesee Tinn, I'm saying this because there were some powerful jedi back in the day, and their offspring or just family could aid in the fight quite well proably. I know that then they were forbiden to love back then thats why I'm leaning on more of the extended family relations. Please share your thoughts!!

2. sith1137

sith1137 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2001
    it sure would be interesting. i hope so.

3. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    "I'm talking about about the children, cousins, nephews, nieces, etc. of the PT jedi."

Note that jedi having children is extremly uncommon.

4. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Yes thats why I was leaning more to the extended family. It would make sense to me that they to would have Force potenital.

5. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    I'd rather see more descendants of the ToTJ era Jedi.

6. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    Yes (name) descendant of Nomi Sunrider, sweet.

7. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    She's been seen, Vima da boda.

8. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    But she and the Ysanna seem to be the only ToTJ era descendants we've seen so far. What about others? Nomi's only first generation descendant was Vima, her daughter. Vima da Boda was a descendant of both Nomi and Vima. But surely there were others. How many children did Vima have? I mean, Nomi had at least one grandchild, maybe more than that. And how many grandchildren, Nomi's great grandchildren, did Vima have.

What about Tott Doneeta(spelling please), did he end up having any kids? We don't know if he got married after Redemption so we don't know if he had any descendants. Or Oss Willum? In fact, I'd like to know if he turned back to the light. And did Sylvar go against Cathar Tradition and find a new mate? Highly unlikely.

And how about actually meeting Bodo Baas instead of his holocron image. He's a descendant of Vodo Siosk-Baas. But is he a direct descendant, or is he a great great grand nephew. For that matter, why not see great great grand nephews and nieces of all I've mentioned so far? Or their distant cousins?

9. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    I think that any descendants of the Jedi, or other peripheral relatives would have been found and wiped out in the Jedi Purge.

10. JEDI-SOLO

Feb 12, 2002
    We'll see after after epIII. I guess?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.