main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Will we see others?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by sithlordraze, Dec 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithlordraze

sithlordraze Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2002
    Will Lucas allow us to see a glimpse of Prince Xizor, Thrawn, a Yuuhzan Vong, or any other major characters from the books? Even a possible mention of Vergere's mysterious disappearance. We all can pretty much guess what's going to happen but who and what is it that we want to see is what we're all wondering in this up coming film. Who wouldn't want to see Corellia, Kessel, Mon Calamari,or Kashyyyk. I haven't mention Alderan because I find it pretty obvious that it's coming in the next movie.

2. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    I doubt we'll see any real EU things. George barely seems to acknowledge them.
    the most you seem to get is if ILM throws something in(Like the Outrider in A New Hope SE). It would have been cool to maybe see Thrawn in the background somewhere...but I doubt it will happen.
    I'm just hoping we get to see characters like Tarkin and maybe Mon Mothma,Genral Reiken(sp?) and Dodonna pre rebellion.

3. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    I would love to see either Xizor or Thrawn on the big screen, but I doubt it will happen :( Seeing a young Tarkin, Piett, Ozzel, Veers, Motti, etc. would ROCK! It would be a nice tie-in to the originals, plus it would just be way cool...LOL.

It would also be cool to see some of the Rebels in their pre-Rebellion days. I'm also hoping to see more of Bail Organa and find out what he's all about. Hopefully we'll also finally get to see Alderaan :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.