main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will we see the Unknown Regions in Episodes VIII and IX???

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by MillenniumFalcon2015, Dec 21, 2015.

?

Will we see the Unknown Regions with all their FIrst Order bases and shipyards in VIII & IX???

Poll closed May 4, 2017.
  1. Yes

90.9%
  2. No

9.1%
  3. Maybe even in a spinoff film or trilogy?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Big Boss

Big Boss Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 16, 2015

maybe? i mean theres nothing really pointing to that, but i suppose its more likely than seeing the Chiss, as they havent bee n shown in ST so far. if they really wanted to make Snoke 'unique' i doubt theyll show theres more of his species unless hes a king of sorts, but i just don't feel its likely at this point.

2. MillenniumFalcon2015

MillenniumFalcon2015 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 18, 2013
    According to some new plot threads that turned up from SW:Aftermath:Empire's End. The UR will play a huge role in future SW novels like Tim Zahn's Thrawn and possibly The Last Jedi(Episode VIII) and perhaps even Episode IX. Will we see an expedition into the UR with Finn and Poe while Rey trains with Luke then perhaps they travel to the UR to catch up with them and then have a massive space battle in the UR with the First Order Fleet and the Resistance Fleet at the climax of TLJ and then even Episode IX? FINGERS CROSSED!!! FINGERS CROSSED!! FINGERS CROSSED!!! Also they need to travel to the UR to dismantle the moons,asteroids and space stations that are in the UR that are harnessing the power of the dark side.