main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Richmond,VA Will you be attending the upcoming meeting, Saturday Feb. 15th?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by amaunet, Feb 12, 2003.

?

Will you be attending the upcoming meeting, Saturday Feb. 15th?

Poll closed Feb 14, 2003.
  1. Yes I will be there with bells on.

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, sorry I can't make it.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. I am not sure at the moment, but I will be sure to pm Amaunet before Saturday one way or the other.

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaunet

amaunet Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
  2. MutantJedi

MutantJedi Jedi Master

Jan 2, 2003
    I don't know if I am going to be there for the meeting or not, because I'm going out to see a movie(Daredevil) that Sat. and I don't know what time I'm going to see it or what time I'll get out. I'll try to make the meeting if I have time though.

3. jainasolo11sticks

jainasolo11sticks Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    you know i can't make it but i figured i'd post so you'd have it for the "record"

4. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    Just thought I'd confirm.

5. marcus1632

marcus1632 Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2003
    I will be there as well.

6. MutantJedi

MutantJedi Jedi Master

Jan 2, 2003
    Now I know I will be in attendence for the meeting.

7. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    In case we do get the inclimate weather we are supposed to, I am suggesting that an hour before meeting everyone check here before leaving for the mall!!!

If it is too bad, we can meet in the yahoo chat room for the ric yahoo mailing list. I can post that link if/when we need it.

Thoughts?

8. camisa

camisa Jedi Grand Master star 1

Aug 20, 2000
    Where the forcast stood last night when I read this, would have said probably should meet in the chat room. They are now putting the changeover off to later hours and we may be okay. It's a difficult call, would still like to meet at the mall if at all possible.

9. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    I agree but I wanted to see what everyone that has to travel a distence thought. I know that podcivc is coming from the west end, and assumed that if it snowed/sleeted he would most likely want to call it. Lets hope its not an issue :)

But just in case, check here first :) If in doubt, you can call me (assuming you have the number)

10. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Here is another thought...
    If some do want to meet and some dont, perhaps we can still have the meeting for those that feel up to being out if it gets yucky. and then have an online chat around say 8 or 9 for those that can not make it.

11. keithabbott

keithabbott Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 1998
    It's yucky, but not travel yucky. CYA guys later this afternoon.

Keith

12. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Yeah its not bad right now but looking at the radar, there is ice in fredericksburg...so that could change before the meeting.

Best bet: if you dont feel up to traveling, dont. If you feel safe enough to join us, please do. Unless there is a post here that we are not meeting, plan that we are.

Have a good afternoon (J and I are going to leave here soon to finish the running we need to) so you can call if you need.

13. pod_civc

pod_civc Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2002
    Hey there

I am posting to tell you that I will not be able to make it today. I am sorry but the weather is just too bad and it will get colder and the roads will most likely freeze. I just wanted to post that. I look forward for the next one :)talk to you later

GB

14. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    Well the roads were, honestly, not bad at all. Until we got home and that was just the parking lot at ukrops and the last twisty road to our house. But you did not miss much as only Camisa, Keith, MutantJedi, Jsaunders and I made it. I am on my way to get the link to the chat room for 8!! so if you could not make it, please join the chat once i post the link.

The chat will be associated with the RichmondSW email group. If you are not a member, please pm me and i will add you so you can chat with us and the link (oops) would be: here

15. ArmageBedar

ArmageBedar Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2000
    The roads were horrible north of the city. My girlfriend got stuck in a driveway off I-95 near Atlee and was too afraid to try and drive back to the West End. I went out and it was icing like crazy. I'm glad I didn't go out. I think a replacement meeting is probably in order.

16. amaunet

Mar 7, 2002
    well we had a meeting, as at 5 things were just fine. We also had an online chat meeting as well starting around 8pm and lasting about 1.5 hours.

At the face-to-face meeting, we discussed doing a movie for our next meeting/outing. Which will not be discussed here, but in a seperate thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.