main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will you cheer when Jar Jar gets iced?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by Bresson, May 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    Jedi_learner, does it really matter about statistics

jj dies or he doesn't die, yes GL's aimed audience is young teen age, who cares. I am 15, i want to see him die!

i have come to realise for myself that it is not JJ who i hate, it is his clumsy ways and what he does (especialy in ep2!).

2. Jedi_Learner

Jedi_Learner Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 10, 2002
    "Jedi_learner, does it really matter about statistics"

Yes. I would rather have truth in words rather than someone's biased opinion. Can you give me credible statistics or not? If you cannot, don't make silly sweeping generalizations please.

3. Turkilma

Turkilma Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2001
    Yes. I would rather have truth in words rather than someone's biased opinion. Can you give me credible statistics or not? If you cannot, don't make silly sweeping generalizations please.

Geez

Lighten up man !

4. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003
    Turkilma is right, lighten up ,Jedi_Learner, it does not matter!!

We are here to talk about JJ's fate, nothing more!!

Exterminate the clumsy Gungan!!!!!!

5. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    You cannot provide any evidence, all you can do is tell me to not take this as serious as I am. That is really pathetic, and you know it.

6. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003
    Although this is not towards the main discussion topic, i think u r the one who being pathetic, Jedi_Learner :p

7. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003
    Although this is not towards the main discussion topic, i think u r the one who being pathetic, Jedi_Learner :p

8. Leah

Leah Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2003
    OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BRESSON! I WILL CHEER WHEN JAR JAR GETS ICED! IN FACT, I THINK I'M GONNA DO THE CONGA, THE WASHING MACHINE, THE TWIST, OR EVEN ALL 3 IF HE DIES. (LOL THEN RUNS OUT THE FRONT DOOR SCREAMING I'M GONNA DO THE CONGA, THE WASHING MACHINE, AND THE TWIST WHEN JAR JAR BINKS DIES IN 2005!)
    :p :p :p :p :p

9. anakin867

anakin867 Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2003
    i think yousa guys are totally wronga.. jar jar is totally awesome.. it will be terrible if gts iced!!! :(

10. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    Answer the question Rebel_Padawan or apologize for posting false information. That is a bannable offense. Did you bother reading the terms and conditions before signing up? :confused:

11. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    I would love to see Jar Jar get decapitated but these after all, are kids movies so we gotta bow and let them have there fun. It would make a lot of little kids cry and thats not cool.

Then again, if he goes off with Bail Organa, that'd work for me :)

[Edit] hey Learner and Padawan, keep it civil guys, there just movieeezzz.

12. jedi_867

jedi_867 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2003
    i think he will be in a building when it blows up or someting and they'll show him right before he dies like in ep.3 with cortey... :( :_|

13. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003
    Thankyou for your concern, lorn_zahl.

Jedi_Learner, if u honestly want to continue this, send your reply through a private message! and I briefly went over the terms and conditions thankyou!!!!!!!!!!

Die!! GUNANS Die!!

14. Jedi_Learner

Jul 10, 2002
    I don't need to continue this anyway, your own biased opinion is clear for all to see and nobody has presented me with any evidence that most people hate Jar Jar Binks. I won and I proved your lies to everyone. Have a nice day. :D

15. Emi-Yan_Tetu

Emi-Yan_Tetu Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 5, 2001
    Jar Jar is the greatest... long live Jar Jar.

16. ogilbyb

ogilbyb Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2003
    I really dont know. I really dont like Jar Jar so far in the PT yet I hate him after AOTC much less then I did after TPM (has he actually grown on me?) and more and more I am begining to think Jar Jar will die much like Toshiro Mifunes character in The Seventh Samurai did. He will die as a result of a heroic feat that saves the day. If that happens I will not cheer when Jar Jar dies.

17. Ani-Obi_fan78

Ani-Obi_fan78 Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2003
    Am I the only one in the whole universe that love's Jar Jar?? I thought he was really funny and cute in Ep1. I hope he becomes a like a goodwill ambassador or a senator, something having to do with politics in Ep3. That would be a lot better than seeing him killed. I think I would be scarred for life.;p

18. lorn_zahl

lorn_zahl Jedi Master star 4

Oct 19, 2002
    I don't think you're the only one, alot of people love his character, alot of people hate his character.

I don't like him just like how I don't like Ewoks even though I loved them when I was 5. I guess its an age thing with me, if an actor's humor doesn't come accross to me as funny I tend to hold grudges, as in Jar Jar's case. Though, in AOTC, I actually enjoyed the Jar Jar scenes because we really didn't get to see much of him. I love the look on his face when Obi and Anakin start bickering.

I don't think Jar Jar needs to die in EpIII, but I don't want to see him in ANH when the dvds come out, that would be blasphemous in my oppinion.

I have a good feeling he'll be walking off with Bail though.... it would make ANH so much better than it already is!

19. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    i didnt like jar jar in TPM, and my opinion hasn't changed to this date.

though i doubt highly that jar jar will be killed, i will say this:

out of consideration for the younger kids, i wont cheer or laugh when jar jar dies. buti wont be upset at all, either.

20. LucasBuiltMeHotRod

LucasBuiltMeHotRod Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 28, 2002
    Practical storytelling would say that Jar Jar definately should die. We hear the Imperials say in Episode 4 that the Emperor off'ed the rest of the Senate, in which Jar Jar sits in on. So unless the Emperor spares him as payback for Jar Jar's royal screw-up in AOTC, he should die. But to many many fan's dissapointment, it would be off screen. (But man, an added scene of the death of Jar Jar in the original trilogy DVDs would be the prime selling point alone, hehe.)

21. Ekenobi

Ekenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 4, 2002
    I will never cheer if if Jar Jar gets killed. To get pleasure out of someone as innocent as Jar Jar getting killed is disgusting. Jar jar never did anything wrong. All he did was try to help. This is blasphemy!!!

22. vampire-jing

vampire-jing Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 2002
    I will never cheer if if Jar Jar gets killed. To get pleasure out of someone as innocent as Jar Jar getting killed is disgusting.

You said it, Ekenobi! Jar Jar is innocent and kindhearted, I won't cheer if he gets killed.

23. JediAl

JediAl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 11, 2002
    Jar Jar you ass....eat lightsaber!!!! DIE,by my hand,I creep across the land,killing Jar Jar ass....

24. JediAl

JediAl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 11, 2002
    I think my thoughts on the subject have put the brakes on this thread.......

25. Rebel_Padawan

Apr 11, 2003
    HeHe, i doubt your thoughts have much effect at all, JediAL, i feel as much hatred as you towards Jar Jar, the clumsy, stupid Gungan!
    People are just getting tired of this thread, but not me!!!!!

How did the clumsy oaf get to be Senator assistant in the first place??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.