main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Will you help me in my research?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Scoundrel1100, Nov 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scoundrel1100

Scoundrel1100 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 28, 2004
    I was wondering if you play any of the Star Wars video games. I'm doing a sort of survey for a paper in college on Star Wars video games in my pop culture class, and I was wondering if you'd mind answering a few questions. I was wondering if you do game:

1. Which alien race appeals to you the most and why,

2. Which Star Wars character appeals to you the most and why, and

3. If you really were a Jedi or a Sith, would you see yourself as being a Jedi (light side) or a Sith (dark side), and what does that say about you as a person and as far as your character is concerned?

Thank you if you answer these questions.

Scoundrel

2. hayato

hayato Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 12, 2004
    1. um my fav race is the human race becuse nobody beats a normal person

2. Anakin Skywalker- becuse he has a lot of normal problems like we do and some very unatural problems ya know...

3. um even though i'm a sith to all my fellow starwars fans deep down i'm a jedi knight, becuse i up hold all of my true rules and i defend ppl like a knight.

and so i hope i helped in some way and good luck on your paper...

-the dark jedi Hayato

ps pm me when ever you need help

3. Darth-Nefarious

Darth-Nefarious Jedi Youngling

Nov 19, 2004
    1. Which alien race appeals to you the most and why;

Human, Humans we are like cockroaches, we are everywhere.

2. Which Star Wars character appeals to you the most and why;

Palpatine, I like how he plays the innocent role in the face of the Jedi, but all the while he is secretly planning their deaths.

3. If you really were a Jedi or a Sith, would you see yourself as being a Jedi (light side) or a Sith (dark side), and what does that say about you as a person and as far as your character is concerned?

Sith, because I am impatient, selfish, and greedy. I also have a short temper. I know it does not make me seem like a "good or nice" person, but o-well.

4. child_of_satan

child_of_satan Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2004
    1. Humans, cos I can relate.

2. Vader cos he is redeemed from evil at the end.

3. I would see myself as a Jedi struggling with the lure of the darkside. I think I am a likeable person with alot of time to help people. But sometims it would b so much easier to let people suffer and learn. I have never done so but it can be tempting when you see someone make the same mistake again and again. Sometimes I think I should just let them learn the hard way. Unfortunatly I can't do that. I have a concience.

5. Owned

Owned Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2004
    1. Which alien race appeals to you the most and why,

Hapan, because they are essentially human, 'cept sexier.

2. Which Star Wars character appeals to you the most and why?

Movies: Windu - he is the essence of a Jedi; grace, power, control, and wisdom.

EU: Kyp Durron, Corran Horn, Anakin Solo
    because they are teh ones that fight at the front, dealing with the dark and skirting the lines.

As i posted hereim more of a fence rider. I would see myself as a keeper of the balance. not light, not dark, just there.

6. Appan_Parsu

Appan_Parsu Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 11, 2001
    1. Which alien race appeals to me the most and why,

Amphibian Nautolan from Glee Anselm, or look at the Jedi who has tentacles that from his head and his skin is a shade of green, he grins in Attack of the Clones. Their eys are so black, yet give me the felling of gracious, compassionate and a sence of been open and truthful.

2. Which Star Wars character appeals to me the most and why,

Han Solo, as fell empathy for him as I could see I'd get on really well.

3. If I really were a Jedi or a Sith, would I see myself as being a Jedi (light side) or a Sith (dark side), and what does that say about you as a person and as far as your character is concerned?

I am 'really' a Jedi, don't laugh. I live my life as close to the way of the Force.

7. Jossh_luora

Jossh_luora Jedi Youngling

Jan 31, 2005
    1) Anzati, cuz they suck the life out of you
    2) Corran Horn(Been through hell and back and still isn't as famous as Luke or Wedge)
    3) As for this one, Not sure. I like to be in the middle, but I would most likely choose Light side. Cuz it is harder to do. And I like a challenge

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.