main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Will you welcome a new member?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by AneiaLuna, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AneiaLuna

AneiaLuna Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2004
    Hello everybody! I am a 23-year-old Star Wars fan and have been yearning to join a club that celebrates all things from a galaxy far, far away. There was a time I tried to create a Star Wars club in Laredo, the city I live in, but I did not have much success with that, especially because I had less than five members. Things did not work out and I have not been able to find any Star Wars fans here in Laredo anywhere. That is why I come to you now, and in desperation. Because Episode III will be the last Star Wars movie ever, I want to celebrate with a group of people who share the same passion for George Lucas' universe. I don't want to be alone in my love for Star Wars anymore. Is it possible that I can become a member of your club? Even though I live in Laredo, I am willing to drive up to San Antonio for any meetings or gatherings that you may have. I hope you are willing to accept me as a member of your club. Please send me a reply on what you decide. Thank you.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    You are more than welcome to join us !!!

You can email me at ObiJuan70@aol.com for more details about our meetings !!!

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Take Care

John Laurel
    TD7012

3. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    We will always welcome a new Star Wars fan, no matter how far away you are! Just send me your email address, and I'll add you to our mailing list :)

Hope to see you soon!

Lisa
    jedigroupie@hotmail.com

4. Darksaber212

Darksaber212 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2001
    Welcome aboard! Don't feel so bad being so far away. I am in the same boat. I live all the way down in Browsville so its always a long trip. I always try when I can. Anywho, glad to have you a fellow Star Wars buddy. :)

5. Darth-Hulk

Darth-Hulk Jedi Padawan star 4

May 2, 2003
    We welcome you! I admire your dedication to the Force and its ways, young one. Finally, I shall have a match equal to my great depth of Star Wars knowledge!!!! Muah hahahahahahaha......

6. padameskywalker

padameskywalker Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2004
    Hello everyone! I am a new member and I am from around Gonzales!This is pretty cool a San Antonio FanForce!! Can I join in too!

7. Sith_Mistress

Sith_Mistress Jedi Master star 3

Nov 12, 2001
    You are more than welcome to join us! It's great to see all these new members popping up out of the woodwork! Hopefully, we'll see you at our upcoming meeting. Check back later this week for all the details on our meeting time, location, etc.

Lisa

8. padameskywalker

padameskywalker Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2004
    That would be really cool! That would sound like fun. I'll check back in for more details and check it out!
    thanks.

9. Senator_Of_Naboo

Senator_Of_Naboo Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2002
    Hi Newbies!
    Of course anyone is welcomed to the club no matter where you live, even in a galaxy far far away *winks at Obi* It's always great to see more people join, hope to see you at the meetings!
    God Bless,
    SoN

10. AneiaLuna

AneiaLuna Jedi Youngling

Mar 27, 2004
    Hello, everybody!I just wanted to say thank you for your warm welcome in letting me join the club. It feels great that I can be a part of something special. I hope I'll get to meet you all soon.

See you later!

11. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    i also want to welcome you new star wars fans into the group. hope to see you all this sat 6:30pm at heros and fantasies in summitt parkway.hope to see you there too mario!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.