Will

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by SWEET_JEEBUS, Jun 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Import_Jedi Force Ghost

star 6
    I saw Iron Giant on television, and the animation was awesome!! :)

Unfortunately, from the commercials for its theatrical run it looked like some lame "Rugrats-the animated film" feature :(
  2. TokyoXtreme Jedi Master

star 4
    Dragon's Lair was so boring. Just wait for the beeps and react. Kind of like the droid factory.
  3. Shelley Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Yes, SW is a family series as well, but Lucas himself said before AOTC even came out that he didn't expect it to make as much as TPM, because it was a darker, less kid-friendly movie. (Not the exact quote, but that's the gist of what he said.)

He's said he expects Episode III to gross the least of all, because it will be the darkest movie in the series. Unlike the OT, which ends happily, the PT won't end happily at all.
  4. Darth Geist Force Ghost

star 5
    According to this, the DL movie's tenatively set for sometime in 2003.

And yeah, the game may be on the dull side these days, but it was a technical marvel at the time. I have a lot of fun memories of standing in line with my dad, waiting to play while he searched his pockets for the then-ludicrous 75 cents. :)
  5. Import_Jedi Force Ghost

star 6
    He's said he expects Episode III to gross the least of all, because it will be the darkest movie in the series. Unlike the OT, which ends happily, the PT won't end happily at all.

Woohoo! Death to the Younglings [face_devil]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.