William 'Capt.Kirk' sings to GL

Discussion in 'Philippines' started by roguegirl, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey,have you seen the HOLONET news that William Shatner sung to George Lucas?So if celebrities from the two great space sagas can get along,why not some of their fans?Mr.Spock himself,Leonard Nimoy admits to enjoying Star Wars.I've watched some of the Star Trek movies and tv shows myself.I like Mr.Spock,Data,and 7of9.Who else here watches Star Trek without rancor(not the creature that Luke defeated)? I hope that event will be shown on tv.
  2. Arbularyo Jedi Padawan

i like the part where he said live long...you have prospered enough. nyahahaha

i love star trek. sure, the fans of the two "series" have been at each other's throats but there's no reason to agree to disagree :-D

3. Jedi_Dondie Jedi Knight

Greetings!
    I do watch Star Trek.I would say i like Picard,he's so cool.I also enjoyed Watching Star Trek:Enterprise and i dare say that i had a crush in T'Pol.Anyways I found that Star Trek has a cult following,correct me if im wrong,among the more geeky and techie individuals than SW has.
  4. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    I remember renting a VHS tape of the movie entitled TREKKIES when I was on vacation in Australia.I didn't even know they had a movie.But,anyway,there was a dentist who is a trekkie,but had Star Wars stuffs like Darth Vader helmet,a huge replica of R2D2,and a bust of C3PO among others in his clinic.The Force is with him.
  5. StompboXX Jedi Knight

star 2
    We're actually friends with the Trekkies from Via Astris. And we enjoy the occasional good-natured ribbing every now and then. The Captain, Paolo Jalbuena, helped us in a major way in the past Convention. Funny...ther ewas supposed to be a basketball tournament between us and them, but it didn't push through (the 40something Trekkies were too tired perhaps? haha)
  6. roguegirl Force Ghost

star 4
    Hi there,stompboxx.You'll never know,but some of those people who has gone to Celebration 111 were probably Trekkies also.came to see what makes Star Wars tick.;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.