main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Williams concert report

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by Anrev_the_Jedi, Jul 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anrev_the_Jedi

Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 14, 2002
    Clickie

Fun was had by all! Now we just need some pics!

2. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Cool Anrev, way to make it on tf.n's main page. It was nice to meet Detroit, some cool people. A great time was had by all, and it would've been better had it not been so hot! Following the concert, Detroit was bragging about how good Swordchick was with a saber. Krash was willing to take that bet. He mentioned my saber abilities, and the duel was off. Swordchick gave me a run for my money, but I think considering I cut one of her legs off in 5 seconds that I might have taken the cake. Then Krash and Swordchick duked it out, and then Krash and I. All close battles, much to the delight of both Fanforces and the surrounding concert goers. A really cool concert overall.

3. Old_Benny

Old_Benny Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2000
    I'm soory I missed you all. I didn't get there untill 6:45 and you must have already found your seats. I looked for you all during the intermision, but only say wone guy whom I didn't recognize with a Star Wars shirt on (Polo shirt, monogrammed with Star Wars on the front corner, if yoy know who I'm talking about). I couldn't catch up with him due to the crowds. I presume the main group was where the 3 lightsabres were waving during the main title.

4. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    Well that depends, there were a few lightsabers in the crowd; we were the group in the back of the lawn. I didn't bring mine for fear of Blossom's notorious security searches :( but next time, I'll be "good to G..O..!"

Did Swordchick hit you in the head Eric, I never got to fight her, just a quick rematch with you. Although, I look forward to meeting her again, because we can't settle "this contest with our knowledge of the Force...but with our skill with a lightsaber!"

5. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    You all are gonna have to come up to visit and settle that saber battle once and for all. SwordChick isn't our only master with a lightsaber! Always two there are...

Regards,
    M.

6. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    For some reason, I couldn't see you lightsaber fighting in that Padme costume :p

Be careful which Fanforce you call out for a lightsaber battle...Columbus is still realing from their defeat @ "Celebration II.5" ;)

7. MiraxTHorn

MiraxTHorn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2000
    Oh, Krash, it's not me! Sadly, my powers don't not include using the Force. However, if you need negotiations conducted, I'm your Senator. :)

Regards,
    M.

8. SwordChick

SwordChick Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2001
    I had a great time meeting you guys. It's a pitty we ran out of time Krash, I would have liked to duel with you. I think we definately need a rematch Random, while you did cut off my leg in about 5 secs I cut off your arm by the shoulder at the same moment. ;) Very close fights. Anyway, I had a great time & I'd love to get togeather with you all again hopefuly soon.
    -Kat
    P.S. Krash & Random - I'd love to help you kick Columbus's butt next time you guys go at it.

9. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    Bring it on! Columbus is ready and waiting. :)
    Besides, I would hardly call it a defeat. You outnumbered us 8 to 4, and when all was said and done it was at least a draw.

10. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    "Bring it on! Columbus is ready and waiting. :)
    Besides, I would hardly call it a defeat. You outnumbered us 8 to 4, and when all was said and done it was at least a draw."

Considering I jumped to the dork side of columbus with someone else (who was it? lol) we evened the sides to 6 and 6. And when all was said and done it was a draw because you had the 2 of us helping you. Had I actually faced you, you would have lasted as long as a droid control ship with 2 proton torpedoes penetrating its reactor.

11. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I was the other dork sider with you random...
    pity we had to manhandle and cut down our own jedi allies though, wouldn't you say?

-b-

12. TheRandomMenace

Mar 13, 2002
    Yes Brian, that was a pity. We fought valiantly... worthy of record in the archives of the Jedi...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.