Willow end song???

Discussion in 'Star Wars And Film Music' started by bobabert, Jun 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Darth_Nub
  1. bobabert Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm trying to find this song
    it's not orchestral theme, it's more irish folklore song

thx
  2. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    It's original music composed by James Horner. It's on the Willow Soundtrack. He uses a similar motif in the movie Project X.
  3. Grand Moff Joker Force Ghost

star 4
    Bobabert, the cue you reference is just a small part of the painfully-long track from the Willow score called "Willow The Sorcerer". The part you're interested in starts at 5:53 and continues to 7:33, at which point it segues into the end credits music. I don't think a proper name exists for that cue in particular, but to put a Williams-esque spin on it, I'll call it "Parade Of The Nelwyns". LOL!

HookLineAndSinker, I keep bumping into you during my gradual reintroduction to the JC. How you doing, you old pirate? So good to see you! Congratulations on the colors! You've been after that promotion since early-2002, if I recall. ;) And I know, I know... you love 3SA. You love the JC. The powers given to you, you will lay down when the spoilers have abated. Right? :D
  4. HL&S Magistrate Emeritus

star 6
    HookLineAndSinker, I keep bumping into you during my gradual reintroduction to the JC. How you doing, you old pirate? So good to see you! Congratulations on the colors! You've been after that promotion since early-2002, if I recall. And I know, I know... you love 3SA. You love the JC. The powers given to you, you will lay down when the spoilers have abated. Right?

Perhaps you refer to the imminent arrival of Episode III? Ah yes... I assure you, I am quite safe from the lack of spoilers here. [face_devil]

*Palpatine voice*I's a great gift to see you alive Grand Moff.*Palpatine voice*
  5. bobabert Jedi Knight

star 2
Moderators: Darth_Nub
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.