main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Win a 4-Day Pass to CA

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by LAJ_FETT , Apr 2, 2015.

1. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Courtesy of TFN. Twenty five passes are up for grabs. Full details here on TFN Main. Winners have to make their own travel/hotel arrangements.

PatttyB0123 likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Update - the first groups of winners have been announced. See the link above and scroll down through the comments for the announcements. If you're a winner, congratulations! (and let us know here).

3. Not_Skippy

Not_Skippy Jedi Master

Apr 6, 2008
    I won one! However, I haven't yet gotten any sort of confirmation email for sending in my info, though I can imagine they're being withheld until all the winners have been announced.

4. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Check your junk mail folder - make sure it didn't go there.. The main site says Please check your email tied to your disqus account for details on what we need from you to complete the deal so we can have that badge waiting for you at will call!. You could also email Dustin: dustin@rebelscum.com and ask. He's been posting the winner list.

5. Not_Skippy

Not_Skippy Jedi Master

Apr 6, 2008
    No worries; I got a email from Dustin just this morning. Thanks for responding, though!

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    No probs - congratulations on your win!

7. wobafett

wobafett Jedi Knight

Feb 17, 2012
    How do we enter?

8. wobafett

wobafett Jedi Knight

Feb 17, 2012
    I had a friend in the military who couldn't come, so I gave the ticket to a HS friend, but we want to bring our other poor friend with us too.