main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Windows Vista

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Jankarakk, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    Does anyone else have Windows Vista and have difficulties getting to our message board??? I can get here just fine from my work computer, or from my computer at home which runs xp just fine. But when I try and get here using my laptop which has Vista on it it gives me a dell search page...I try the direct URL or going to boards.theforce.net and attempt to get here through the list of boards...and either way I get the same page. Anyone else experiencing this?

2. Darth_Tofu

Darth_Tofu Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    i had a weird time getting on here using ie yesterday, it wasn't a vista machine though. were you using ie or something else? been thinking about making my work computer into a vista box, just to get used to it and familiarize a bit.

3. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i was using IE before on my laptop and have recently switched over to using Firefox....I'm one of the view geeks that haven't jumped on the band wagon. I still haven't...I just use it cause it allows me to view this site on my laptop. There's some sort of plug-in from dell that won't let me get to it for some reason.

But yeah Vista isn't so bad..I just do not recommend Home Premium which is what's on my laptop. Vista Ultimate has some things on it that I think should definitely be on the home version.