main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga "Wine is Stronger Than Whines" dark Obi, Ani. Gleefully evil fun. M*A*S*H challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Valairy Scot, May 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Musical Jedi

The Musical Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 1999
    And think of all the trouble he saved the galaxy by getting rid of Anakin! [face_laugh]

Very enjoyable... and I have to agree, I don't think Obi-Wan is evil at all. [face_devil]

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Darth_Nellie: Always happy to bring :D !

dm1: A very fitting end, but one that came back and back and back - Obi must have gotten a bit tired of the heartburn.

The Musical Jedi: No, Obi-Wan was not evil at all, just driven over the edge. ;)

3. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    That was brilliantly twisted! [face_devil] I wanted to pity Anakin more, but after all his incessant whining, I didn't find myself missing his presence very much. [face_mischief]

I loved the way you took phrases with a certain meaning in one context and put them in a different context to mean something entirely different:

For Qui-Gon?s little brat. His very own padawan. The one he?d promised to take care of ? hey, now there was a thought.

?Master. Isn?t tomorrow the day you serve the padawans stew? May I send Anakin to join you ? he?s never had a taste experience like that, no, not even with my cooking.? And will never complain about my cooking, again!

?Good? Happy I am. By the way, where was your padawan, Obi-Wan ? I expected to serve him tonight.?

Great work with all the puns! =D=

Hm, I wonder if Yoda deliberately misunderstood what Obi-Wan said in order to convince himself that his cooking was not as bad as it was... [face_mischief] ;)

You always do a great job on your humour fics, and this is no exception! @};-

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Thanks! [face_blush] I love to, ahem, PUNtificate, or maybe I just like to PUNish my readers. Perhaps...[face_thinking] I'm just a PUNdit. ;)

5. obimom

obimom Jedi Master star 4

Oct 31, 2010
    Val, you didn't!!:eek: That was so evil...!!

Just saw this since you upped it, and I must say..I'm quite stunned :p

And Yoda just takes it with a grain of salt (and some other herbs and spices I'm sure..)[face_laugh]

6. serendipityaey

serendipityaey Jedi Master star 4

Jan 24, 2004
    Yikes!! Totally not expecting that, haha. It is disgusting, but I do rather like the way it's written. o_O Seems a downright shame...

7. Valairy Scot

Sep 16, 2005
    Valiowk: That was brilliantly twisted! Thankee, thankee.

I loved the way you took phrases with a certain meaning in one context and put them in a different context to mean something entirely different: And that is the essence of punmastery.

Did you hear about the dead deer I passed on a trail, not far from a riverbank in spring some years back? (True story.) Well, just hold your nose and repeat after me: "That was a real riparian hike."

Nudge, nudge. Got it? Riparian? Ripe air?

Swear it's true and my best pun yet. Naches River, April, forget the year.

obimom: I did!

serendipityaey: Yeah, the stew was rather disgusting. It was the main ingredient - a bit rotten and spoiled.

However, I did warn you this was dark, dark, sick humor. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.