main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Wingman (post-Invincible, J/J) *Invincible Spoilers* Complete 12/6

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by TKeira_Lea, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sticks

Sticks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    :eek: Somehow I managed to miss those last three posts entirely, and had a very nice surprise waiting for me when I logged in just now!

This was a wonderful conclusion, and the near slapstick comedy (in all the right ways) of Jag's proposal attempt was a brilliant ending.

Can I start the chant for a sequel now? :D

2. carr3107

carr3107 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2008
    http://boards.theforce.net/beyond_the_saga/b10477/29571370/p1/?9

3. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Good afternoon!

Some more replies...

melino: PERFECT!!!!!!! That is just the ending that everyone wanted to see but i'm happy you wrote it because Canon would probably have messed it up again.
    Yah! Glad you liked it. I know there was a lot of disappointment with how the series ended, although I get why they ended it that way. Still I thought, Hey fanfic can fill in those gaps!

It was sweet....HOT....funny and so Jaina an Jag that i can't say i have a favorite part it was all good!
    Well I'll take "sweet", "HOT" and "funny" :D

Thank you for finishing this story and i'm looking forward to the next one!
    You're welcome! Thanks for reading and the next one is actually started.

Check out Return to Bolis Island

carr3107: This whole exchange is just sweet and funny. Can't pull one over on Syal. She's making a rhyscate.
    I think things rarely get past Syal. She's certainly prepared ;)

And we all know that conversation is not what it sounds like it's about. On a more serious note, I loved that Jaina hasn't given up. Jag managed to fool her that her that her message wasn't getting through. She gave it a little time, refocused and tried again. For some reason, that just strikes me as huge progress for her--them.

Exactly what I was going for there. Jaina's not down or heavy-spirited. She sees her own actions most probably are causing Jag some heartburn. So she's trying again. Definitely a change for her.

And a reminder that Jag is occasionally really dense.
    Um...he's a Corellian male [face_whistling]

Do I detect a slight bit of insecurity here?
    Yup.

I think this is my favorite line in the entire story.
    Awesome! I love to hear when a particular line touches a reader. Thanks :)

Sticks: Somehow I managed to miss those last three posts entirely, and had a very nice surprise waiting for me when I logged in just now!
    I guess it would be to get three in a row. Now waiting for that cliffie ;)

This was a wonderful conclusion, and the near slapstick comedy (in all the right ways) of Jag's proposal attempt was a brilliant ending.
    Why your words are too kind. Thank you.

Can I start the chant for a sequel now?
    Gratefully carr jumped right in to point the way to the sequel. Hope to see you over there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.