Roch, NY Wingnut needs help!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by RogueSquadronWingnut, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueSquadronWingnut Force Ghost

star 4
    Argh! Time is running out...I'm gonna go Jedi for T-Town. I'm already picking up the Borders FX Lightsaber sometime later this week so I figured why not.

I'm not sure exactly what I can afford per say as a costume so I'm thinking of honestly just getting a cloak and the boots and have the cloak tied around my waist showing little underneath...at least until I can get the money to get the filler pieces.

Where do I go? HEEEEELP.
    BTW, I'm sorry if this message seems a bit speed-freakish, I had some really wicked java tonight with some friends and I'm on a caffeine rush.
  2. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I think you at least need to look into getting tan pants and the outer tunic in addition to the lightsaber, cloak and boots. I think the quickest alternative for the outer tunic is finding a karate ghi at a thrift shop or somewhere.

~Doc_Bev
  3. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    Wingnut I'm thinking Jawa, I can let you borrow my cloak, it's got a big pointed hood you just need to get one of thoses black stocking no face masks & a couple of orange bike reflectors. & you're allset
  4. -KnightShade- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Maul could be another option....

It would be a first - but I imagine that I could paint the pattern on someone else's face :)
  5. RogueSquadronWingnut Force Ghost

star 4
    hmmm at the moment I believe Nicki brings up a very valid point about needing more to the Jedi costume so lets table that idea..

Jawa! I like it...they're everywhere in the films and people like to shoot at them...waitaminute...:)

Darth Maul...as much as it would be cool to be the Dark Lord 'O Episode 1...I honestly would feel way too uncomfortable with the double-sided lightsaber. I have that clumsy gene and I am not breaking anyones horns, lightsaber, table, car etc.

Jawa is definately in the lead...can we talk about this Saturday?
  6. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm sure we could costume brainstorm on Saturday. I know that KS has some ideas for Jawa eyes.

~Doc_Bev
  7. HothGirl Jedi Knight

star 3
    Not sure what my garrison CO used for his ringwraith's eyes, but they look normal, however when they're photographed they seriously look as if they're glowing. It's really cool.
  8. -KnightShade- Jedi Knight

star 2
    We could work out something very cool and illumiate them with yellow LEDs.

9. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    I'llask diane I think she has one of those black no face masks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.