main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Wingnut's Birthday Celebration this Sat - RSVP here

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    For Wingnut's birthday we're having a party over at The Inside Track at 775 Elmgrove Rd. The party will be this Saturday the 10th (his real birthday is the 8th). Time of the party is after the minis tournament (so 5pm-ish - exact time will be posted later).

If you think you'd like to attend, post here and make sure to let me know if you're go-karting or not so I know if we qualify for group tickets.

Also depending on amount of people we may do dinner before hand or get the party pack at the racetrack. So I will post those details and ticket prices once I have a better headcount.

~Doc_Bev

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I can make it. I will not be racing though.

3. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    The party begins at 5:30pm.
    The Inside Track is at 775 Elmgrove Rd directly across the street from the new YMCA.

~Doc_Bev

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    For those go-karting it will be $16.95 a person. For that you get 3 rides, 10 token, pizza and soda.
    For those not go-karting we have the option of getting an additional pizza for $15 so that cost could be divided up amongst the non drivers.

~Doc_Bev

5. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Still working on sorting through the 203 pics T_StarFlyer took during the party. :eek:
    Hopefully I'll get them all sorted today. Here's the link to the album where the pics will be.

~Doc_Bev

6. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Sorry[face_whistling] got a little trigger happy on the Action setting

7. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I had a great time with you all on Saturday. It was loads of fun. That place is cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.