main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Winter 07-08 snowball fight

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Darth_Snappahead, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marko_Ragnos

Marko_Ragnos Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2005
    I guess we need more inches of snow.

2. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    Nah. For this game, any amount of snow will do. Kyle is using dust bunnies for his snowballs, which is why we giggle when they hit us.

3. MakanPyralis

MakanPyralis Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2005
    Remember i made one snow ball from my freezer, and its almost ready to make another one. I wonder if my mom can ship me some snow?

4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    After a while of no dusting he can throw the infamous dust rhino. [face_laugh]

Their natural habitat is the bachelor apartment...

5. Darth_Snappahead

Darth_Snappahead Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2005
    It`s my day off so I have time to scout the area. No one is around but there are signs of past activity. Foot prints, snowball piles, scat...all the things a hunter looks for. I go back inside and get the global position of a "subject" using google earth. Factoring in such things as latitude, longitude, snowball weight, curvature of the earth, my current underwear size, I carefully craft an aerodynamic spheroid of frozen precipitation. Guaging the position of the sun and the wind speed, I throw it southward as hard as I can, hoping I got the angle and direction right.

Now, assuming my target doesn`t move in the next week and a half it takes to reach its destination, my first snowball will strike with lethal force, giving me bloody satisfaction...[face_skull]

6. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    Ok, the time has come. I go to the freezer and find my snow ball i made and take it up to my room, I roll it around under my bed and get it dusty. I use my magical tree to fly back to buffalo and land it right in Jeff's yard. As soon has he walks out the door, I pelt him with the dusty snow ball! Magical Tree AWAY!

7. Darth_Snappahead

May 20, 2005
    Buffalo got a fresh shipment of ammo last night. Jeff packs up a sweet one and welcomes the new girl, Raine, to the club! Since the snow is so wet, the sloppy mess causes her eye makeup to run down her face making her look like a girlie version of Darth Maul. HA! Welcome aboard!

8. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    begun these snow wars have....

9. DarkstAngelj324

DarkstAngelj324 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2007
    [face_shhh] jumps into the fight and stations herself behind a small freshly built snow bank and packs a few snowballs preparing to fire at the next bypasser to come. <evil grin>

10. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    kyle steels the magical tree again and flies to buffalo, he falls into the snow and starts rolling around in it. SNOW!!!!! 9 more days till its real!

11. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    There's plenty of it today Kyle!

12. DarkstAngelj324

DarkstAngelj324 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2007
    *Peeks out from behind her fort and Pelts both Kyle and Chris with snowballs.*

Ha! Gotcha!

13. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    *Jay chillin at home, sippin on some "hot chocolate" waiting to unleash his masterplan...which is actually nothing, just want people to fear me* But I did find my special special galoshes in my closet, makes me invisible when I put them on. Hey, Kyle has a magical tree for God sake, I can have invisible galoshes!

14. Darth_Snappahead

May 20, 2005
    Galoshes used to be called rubbers. So, you could say that you like to like to throw your balls around using invisible rubbers.

Even though Jay is using invisible rubbers, he doesn`t realize that he is still leaving tracks in the snow. Jeff pretends not to notice and when Jay "sneaks" close enough, Jeff whirls around and drops his balls on Jay`s chin!

15. starwarsarmboy

starwarsarmboy Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 9, 2002
    *Jay enjoys Jeff's white, cold balls of snow on his chin*

I have to work on making my galoshes to hover.

16. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    hey...i didnt come up with the magical tree! my roommate did. thats why i stole it!

((falls to the ground from jenn's snow ball))

17. Darth_Snappahead

May 20, 2005
    Well, looks like we have plenty of ammo until spring. Might as well make the best of it....Jeff whacks Chris on the back of his bare neck with a very cold snowball. He then pelts Iona in the temple and knocks her rollerblades right off. That should take care of the Yuraz family for now.

18. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    Snowballs to all the slackers!!!

wake up McFly's!!!

19. Aunna_Lauren

Aunna_Lauren Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2006
    *hits Jeff in the back of the neck with a slushball while he's distracted*

SPLAT!

Ha! Take that!

*ducks behind her giant car*

20. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    Kyle looks around to find that there isn't enough snow to make good snow balls. Disappointed that he can't make his first snow ball of the year, he runs inside to check the freezer....."Dang it! Mom cleaned the freezer!"

21. Mother_of_the_Twins

Mother_of_the_Twins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 8, 2005
    {muttering to myself, I'm searching the basement for my splat-proof invisible armor from last year's snowball fight}

I'm coming, guys! I'll be there in a minute... :rolleyes:

22. Darth_Snappahead

May 20, 2005
    New invention: frozen nitro glycerin (nice[face_mischief] )

As Annie hides behind her land-yacht, Jeff lobs one of his new creations at the tree directly behind her. The low yield explosive creates enough of a blast to jar all the ice, snow, and brittle branches loose, dumping the entire mess on her head. ...funny, the giggling seems to have stopped[face_thinking]

Since no one is immediately visible, Jeff tosses a nitro ball in an arbitrary direction just to see what happens...

23. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    Kyle runs to the garage and grabs a baseball bat and his boba fett helmet. Returning out side he chants "im ready, im ready, im ready!"

***Hopefully their aim is as bad as my swing!***

24. Aunna_Lauren

Aunna_Lauren Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2006
    I spit the pine needles out, swipe the crusty ice off
    my hair and chuck a broken bag of frozen lima beans!

Tiny, rock hard, frozen beans fly at everyone and I get
    the satisfaction of hearing a couple people holler "Holy
    crap!"

I start jumping up and down shouting like an idiot, only
    to suddenly realize I'd better duck down!

25. MakanPyralis

Aug 16, 2005
    Pelted in the face by a lima bean, Kyle falls the the ground. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH Who throws lima beans! Honestly!!!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.