main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards Winter 2005 Beyond the Saga Awards Ceremony!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Fanfic_Awards, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Well, I just wanted to say congratulations to all the winners again! Your awards were well deserved and I am honored to have been nominated alongside some of you.

Congratulations to all who were nominated! I am honored to stand along side you as well. We really have a great batch of authors here on Beyond the Saga and it shows!

Thank you to those who voted for me, regardless if I won. I am moved by the fact that you enjoy my fiction so much that you honor me by voting for me. I hope I can continue to entertain you in the future, because that's what this is about, you, the readers, coming onto TFN and having a good time.

Once gain, congratulations and thanks!

It's been one heck of a winter, let's hope it makes for one hell of a summer!

RedGold
    ps... I won't kill off Devin, I promise.

2. princess_melissa

princess_melissa Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Congrats to all the winners @};-

Thank you to everyone who helped out for this. You guys are awsome =D=

3. oldjedinurse

oldjedinurse Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    Very special congratulations to JediJainaSoloFel for being absolutely fantastic in her role as Awards Organizer! You were amazing!

And to Knight_Dilettante, who hosted these awards with infinite patience and unbelievably hard work!

To the many volunteers - thank you for all the time you gave to this! I imagine coffee stocks have risen on Wall Street...

It was a difficult process in the Beyond this time around, but all of you collaborated on a spectacularly well-organized Awards!

Bravo! Bravo!

4. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    A big thanks to all the volunteers to helped put this Awards Ceremony together. It was very well run and enjoyable!!

Great job everybody!!!=D=

AG88

5. Chimpo_the_Sith

Chimpo_the_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2003
    BIG THANKS Guys for this great ceremony :D

Congrats to all winners :D

6. Quiet_Mandalorian

Quiet_Mandalorian Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2005
    Heaven forbid.[face_laugh]

See you soon.[face_peace]

*exits gracefully*

7. Stormtrooper_TK-421

Stormtrooper_TK-421 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    Like Nurse Lola? :p [:D]

8. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    Congrats to all the spectacular authors who were wonified!
    I'm out. Later. Have fun at the afterparty, peeps!

*Transforms into an amphibious Moped and flies away*

9. TheCrazyRodian

TheCrazyRodian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 3, 2004
    ::Runs in thirteen minutes late, finds Inara, gives her a big kiss, and runs out::

Congratulations to everyone else, too! If you want kisses, I'll be at the afterparty.

10. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Congratulations, winners and nominees . . . and thanks once again to all the volunteers. [:D]
    :eek:I wanna learn how to do that!!

11. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    You better not!!!

Now get back to writing my clone plot bunny!!!

AG88

12. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Thanks to everyone who volunteered their time to help make the awards possible. You had a monumental challenge placed at your feet, and you did the very best you could. Thanks for the hard work. [:D]

JD.

13. RedGold

RedGold Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2004
    AG - nag nag nag nag nag

14. Beyond_Fanfic_Awards

Beyond_Fanfic_Awards Beyond FanFic Awards Sock star 4 VIP - Game Host

Jun 8, 2005
    An etherally blue KD approaches the podium.

Thanks for attending the awards. The after party is ready and waiting. The pilots are already there. Naturally.

My congratulations to all the nominees and winners this time around. You all deserve to feel very proud of yourselves. That's an awesome body of work you have there. I've got a lot of reading to do in the next few months.

KD starts to fade out

Bye now.

15. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Congratulations to all the winners! And also to thoes who were nommed!

A BIG thanks to the volunteers and organizers, you all did an awsome job!
    I've had a blast today!!!

*Standing Ovation* =D==D==D=

16. academygrad88

Apr 6, 2004
    That is what I am best at. As my husband calls me, I am the "Queen of the Harpies"

:p

AG88

17. jagsredlady

jagsredlady Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 7, 2002
    Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all who were involved in putting this awards show together. =D=

18. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Congrats to all the nominees and a big hand to YodaKenobi, TKeira_Lea, Jedi Trace, Knight_Aragorn, oldjedinurse, Zonoma, RedGold, VaderLVR64, CarrKicksDoor, BigFatty, Jaya Solo, GrandAdmiralV, Inara and ForceChildren.

Thanks for all the nominations - all much appreciated. Thanks especially for the Best Poem award as that poem means a lot to me for various reasons. And congrats to all the other nominees and to everyone who posts their work here. :)

19. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    Thanks to all who nommed me. Congrats to the winners. Watch out for me in the Summer, though. I'll win an award next time, that's for sure!

20. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    [:D] [:D] [:D]
    Thank you to all of the volunteers! You did a great job! Most of you went above and beyond the call of duty! Thank you so much!

[:D] [:D]
    Thank you to all that voted for me! :D

Congrats to the nominees and the winners. :) Great job everyone!

21. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I'd would alomst like to give my deepest thanks.

To JediJainaSoloFel , as Overseer of all three era awards for all her time, effort and incredible organization.

Knight_Dilettante, our Beyond The Saga host for her time, effort and hard work she's put into these awards.

All the volunteersElana
    Commander-DWH
    oqidaun
    widow_skywalker
    kynstar
    dianethx
    CarrKicksDoor
    vongchild

For their work to make these awards succeedm during some trying times.

The entertainment writer's

Trepidation
    BigFatty
    Jaya Solo
    Vongchild
    Stormtrooper_TK-421
    Jade51999
    academygrad88
    SilSolo
    and
    DreamingIce

For providing us with some wonderful and memorable entertainment.

Thank each and every one of you and all those who won and nominated.

Each of you make these boards what they are, and the reason I love them so much. Thank you. [:D] [:D] [:D]

22. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Congrats, ForceChildren, now get updating!

23. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Sorry I had to bail near the beginning. My sister was visiting from Grad school and so i alas got called away.

Congrats to all! Some of you i've read, some of you i have yet to read--but don't worry you're on my list!

MTFBWYA! (I also loved all my fellow entertainers. those images/songs were great!) Thanks to the organizers/hosts who did such a great job as well.

24. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Congratulations to all the winners - YodaKenobi, TKeira_Lea, Jedi Trace, Knight_Aragorn, oldjedinurse, Zonoma, RedGold, VaderLVR64, Tahi, CarrKicksDoor, BigFatty, Jaya Solo, GrandAdmiralV, Inara, and the ForceChildren =D=

Sorry I missed the ceremony although I did read through the thread afterwards.

Also congrats to the nominees and, indeed everyone who posts a story here in Beyond. You gift us every day with wonderful tales of daring, sorrow, joy and laughter. Thank you. =D=

25. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    I was so sad to have missed the show (first Beyond awards I wasn't here for at least part of) but still I can offer my congrats to all the winners - YodaKenobi, Jedi Trace, Knight_Aragorn, oldjedinurse, Zonoma, RedGold, VaderLVR64, Tahi, CarrKicksDoor, BigFatty, Jaya Solo, GrandAdmiralV, Inara, and the ForceChildren! =D= Well deserved for all the winners! :D

Thank you also to those who voted for me. I am honored more than you can know. [:D]

Also, big kudos to KD, Wildcat, all the other awards volunteers and the moderators for their hard work. [:D]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.