main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards Winter 2005 Beyond the Saga Awards Ceremony!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Beyond_Fanfic_Awards, Feb 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi_of_ennth

jedi_of_ennth Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 1, 2005
    Congratulations to the winners! =D=

And a big thank you to all the volunteers who put so much time and effort into this. =D= @};- =D=

2. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Congratulations to all the winners and the nominees! And many thanks to all the organizers. Wonderful job all around.

3. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

Congrats to all the winners!

Kudos to all the nominees!

Thank you to the organizers and volunteers and hosts

Great job! [face_dancing]

JediJainaSoloFel, you so rock! You da man! :cool:

4. Trickster_Jaina_Fel

Trickster_Jaina_Fel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2002
    Congratulations to the winners - YodaKenobi, TKL, JediTrace, Knight_Aragorn, oldjedinurse, RedGold, VaderLVR64, Tahi, CarrKicksDoor, BigFatty, JayaSolo, GrandAdmiralV, Inara, and the Force Children :D

Also, a *massive* THANK YOU to the volunteers who made these awards possible. They're always fun :D (even if the aftermath can be a little messy. *crosses fingers*)

Finally, to everyone who writes on these boards (nomm'd or not)--I commend you on being brave enough to post. It just wouldn't be the same without any of you :)

~TJF

EDIT: :oops: Also, to everyone who nomm'ed my fics, and those who voted for me (even though I chose finals over excerpts :p)--thank you :D [:D] Maybe some other time, it'll work out. Whatever the case, the writing goes on [face_devil] ;)

5. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Congratulations to the winners I missed: RedGold
    VaderLVR64
    Tahi
    oldjedinurse
    CarrKicksDoor
    Jedi Trace
    YodaKenobi
    Knight_Aragorn
    BigFatty
    TKeira_Lea
    Jaya Solo
    VaderLVR64
    GrandAdmiralV
    Inara

and
    Brant_Flir, Briman, DCWiz00, jedi_master326, lindemacil, Neo-Paladin, Stormtrooper_TK-421, WynssaStarflare, ZaraValinor, and Zonoma! (whoo! mouthful) ;)

Thank you so much to everyone who helped out! Volunteers, JJSF, KD, thank you!

I really like how you guys posted the noms and winners with links to their stories...thank you!

The entertainment and story with KD going missing, LOL!! So great!

The ads and art and band were lovely too. Thank you everyone!!!

-Mia

6. Knight_Aragorn

Knight_Aragorn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2003
    Sorry I missed the ceremony, but congratulations to all the winners (including my fellow Drama winner oldjedinurse [:D]) and a big thank you to those who voted for me. Also a huge thanks to the organisers, hosts and volunteers for their hard work and the fantastic result. Well done, guys! =D= =D= :D

7. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    A belated congratulations to all the winners! [face_dancing] I've got a lot of good reading for the next few months.

Also, a big thanks to the volunteers. You all put in so much work! An especially huge thanks to KD for pulling everything together and putting forth a great awards ceremony. [:D] Amazing job. [face_love]

8. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Sorry I missed it! :_|

Congrats to all of the winners! @};-

And many [:D] to all of the wonderful volunteers who made all of this possible! You know it wouldn't happen without you! ;)

9. Gabri_Jade

Gabri_Jade Fanfic Archive Editor Emeritus star 5 VIP

Nov 9, 2002
    One of these days I swear I'll get the day of a ceremony off work and attend. :p Belated congratulations to all the winners and nominees =D= , and of course a big thank you to all the volunteers who made it possible. [:D] @};- @};- @};-

10. Rynne

Rynne Jedi Master star 1

Jul 13, 2005
    Belated congratulations to all the winners, and many thanks to the volunteers! =D=

11. JadeLotus

JadeLotus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    Congrats to the winners! All very well deserved.

=D= [:D] =D=

Thank you to the Beyond host and volunteers - the small portion of the ceremony I was able to attend was run very well. Give yourselves a big pat on the back!

And of course a huge applause for JediJainaSoloFel for her mammoth effort throught all of the awards.

12. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Hi! I couldn't be here yesterday... Congrats to winners, nommenees and organizers! [:D] :D

13. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    :eek:

Oh wow! [face_blush] Thank you all so much for the awards and gracious congrats! [:D] [:D] [:D] (I hate that I couldn't be here.)

~*~ Congratulations ~*~ to all the nominees and winners! =D=

And a HUGE THANKS and standing ovation for JJSF, K_D, and the Volunteers who went far and above the call of volunteer duty to make these awards possible: Elana, Commander-DWH, oqidaun, widow_skywalker, kynstar, dianethx, CarrKicksDoor, vongchild, HealerLeona, JadeSolo, rhonderoo and VaderLVR64. =D= @};- =D= @};- =D=

14. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Like I've said in the party thread, congrats to all the winners!

15. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Belated congrats to everyone!!! I had to go out of down during the ceremony yesterday and missed most of it. I'll echo thanks to all of the volunteers that put so much work in the awards. @};-

16. Lusa_Thul

Lusa_Thul Jedi Master star 4

Sep 9, 2004
    Huge congradulations to everyone! You all deserve it!

Also, a ginormous thank you to all volunteers! You guys seriously rock!

17. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    The Beyond the Saga Winter 2005 award winners have been added to the Fan Fiction Index

:D :D

18. Lovely-in-Orange

Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2005
    Big congrats to YK, TKL, Trace, Knight_Aragorn, oldjedinurse, RedGold, MamaVader, Tahi, CarrKicksDoor, BigFatty, JayaSolo, GAV, Inara, the Force Children and all of the nominees. I've got a lot of stories now that I'm either book-marking for later or starting to lurk in. Thanks to all the volunteers too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.