main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Winter Beach Party

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    It's in planning stages...music, food, drink, all with an Island theme...something to help you get over the winter blahs!

Interested, have an idea or two? Post away.

2. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Nude volleyball?

3. Rhi-Lan

Rhi-Lan Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 17, 2002
    sorry vracer... it's already been done. Don't believe me? Check out the April issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly page 142. DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball. If'n we're gonna have this jam WE NEED DOA XTREME BEACH VOLLEYBALL!! ...and some coconuts.

4. sith_itch

sith_itch Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Drinks with cute umbrellas, Jimmy Buffet music, loud shirts, short shorts, sounds fun. But, any kind of volleyball sounds like waaay too much exertion. :cool:

5. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well I'm thinking next weekend, the 7th or 8th, here at my place. Too soon? Bad timing?

6. craigrr

craigrr Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 8, 1999
    Next weekend would be cool since the 7th is my last day @ TRU. I guess having loud shirts & short shorts is better than loud shorts & short shirts.

7. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Well it looks like it will be this coming Friday night. No particular start (or end ;) ) time. Feel free to bring whatever you like, I will try to provide as much as I can, but a little extra will always help, hehe.

And of course we will be doing our RPG again this Sunday, too. SO if your interested in that feel free to get in touch with either myself for Rhi-Lan.

8. TK750

TK750 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2001
    RPG? And don't say Role Playing Game...

9. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Ok, I wont say it...but I dont have to...You did! :D

10. Rhi-Lan

Nov 17, 2002
    Wizards of the Coast d20 role playing game. NOT West End Games d6 tripe. Hope you don't have a bad taste from the old system TK750. (Anyone who's played it know's what I mean.)

No start time for the party eh? I'll swing by between 6 and 7. Fair warning to all.

11. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Everything is falling into place and things are going as I have forseen. Hope to see many of you there!

12. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    100 bottles of beer, root on the wall....
    100 bottles of beer, root....
    Take one down.... :D

13. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    I just want to thank everyone that came out. I personally had a great time, and I hope you all did too! We'll have to do it again sometime.

I'll see some of you tomorrow!

14. Rhi-Lan

Nov 17, 2002
    As the Canadians say... "Thanks for havin' us budday!" A good time was had by all.

15. sarahpie

sarahpie Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 2001
    Yeah, thanks for all the al-kee-hol!

16. azayzel

azayzel Jedi Youngling

Aug 17, 2002
    Wish I'd been a little more active on the boards lately, it's a shame I missed this event. Oh well, I'm sure there'll be more. Here's something to throw out at ya'll...
    Denver is having a con coming up over 25-27 April called StarCon. Anyone ever been to that one before? Thinking I may attempt the trip since I know a few people in the area.
    Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.