Beyond Winter Break: Jedi Ski Trip (Cast of FOTJ, OCs)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Revanfan1, Jan 27, 2014.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Gemma Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    I do like your blend of adolescene and action. And wow you've changed your avatar and become a Force Ghost since your last post. Way to go!!
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  2. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 7
    LOL! The changes in avatars do seem to come swiftly [face_laugh]
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Loved it with Ben seeing Jysella with her Sith lightsaber face
    And Corran and Kyle cannot stop their rivalry it seems[face_laugh]
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  4. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 6
    May change it again in honor of the great Aaron Allston, who passed away last night. :_|
  5. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 6
    @Ewok_Slayer, @Jedi_Lover, @Lady_Misty, @earlybird-obi-wan, @windu4, @Gemma, @Nyota's Heart, @Anakin Solo Revanchist, @jcgoble3

I'd like to dedicate this post to Aaron Allston. May he rest in peace.

Ben finally lowered his guard when the image of Jysella's body had fled his mind. He'd scraped up his fingers and knuckles pretty badly while punching the training dummy, but he'd given it a lot worse–once his hands had started hurting he'd started kicking, and now, the dummy was gashed in several places, stuffing hanging out. Ben shrugged it off; the Jedi Temple's account would pay for the damages. He turned and walked out of the activity room, passing Corran and Kyle, who were still locked in a game of dejarik.

He strode out into the lobby and stood there, looking around. Outside the window, he could see several of the Jedi out on the slopes. Others were around the lobby, talking or playing card games, or–in the case of one young couple sitting by the fire–making out. Ben felt his body yearn for Seha, but he was unsure of whether or not he should approach her now. She seemed to need her solitude. Still, she could use some comfort, he was sure. So, electing to take the stairway rather than the turbolift, he walked briskly toward the floor with her room on it.

On the way up, he passed Tyria Sarkin-Tainer. The woman, a former Antarian ranger, had been one of the first Jedi candidates when Luke had restarted the Jedi Order. He had told her that she was not sufficiently connected to the Force, and that she would likely be unable to pass as a Jedi. Grimly determined, Tyria had stuck to her training and was now one of the Order's most respected Knights. Ben nodded at her, but she stopped and grabbed his forearm.

"Ben," she said, "something's wrong."

He frowned. "What do you mean?" He reached out with the Force. "I don't sense anything."

She shook her head. "Neither do I; that's the problem. It's like the calm before the storm. Something's going to happen–soon–and it won't be good."

Ben nodded. "I'll keep an eye out, Tyria. You've got my word."

"Thanks, Ben."

Worried that this had something to do with Seha's dreams, Ben doubled his pace up the stairs. He reached her room and knocked on the door. Answer, please...

The gem was back.

Seha had forgotten about the gem but now, with it centered in her mind's eye, she wondered how she ever could've lost sight of its beauty. The shining silver diamond floated, not physically but in her mind, enrapturing her with the gleam of the light passing over it. So beautiful was it that Seha dropped to her knees in awe. She wanted to see the gem in person, to touch it...

You are thirsty, the gem said. When Ben Skywalker enters the room, you will order stim-tea from room service.

"I will obey," Seha said breathlessly.

The gem disappeared. Seha frowned. Why was she kneeling on the floor? She heard a knock at her door. Wondering how long whoever was out there had been there, she rose and walked over to the door, opening it. Ben stood outside, a worried look on his face. Seha stood aside and welcomed Ben into the room. She frowned. She was suddenly very thirsty...

Ryena, a female Mirialan waitress at the resort, finished her orders and walked into the back room, untying her apron. Her shift was over and she wanted to catch a quick nap before...she frowned. What was that light? She stepped toward it, and suddenly there was a hand pressed over her mouth. Ryena tried to struggle free, but was distracted by the light. She could see it more clearly now; it was a gem, a silver diamond.

"You like the gem?" whispered a sultry voice. "Look at the gem. Crave the gem. Love it. Embrace it. Picture the gem in your mind's eye. Keep it there. Keep it there, forever, where you can always see it. The gem is in your mind...and it controls you."

Ryena straight ahead, unseeing. Because she still saw the gem. It was all she saw, hovering in her mind's eyes. The shadow brought the gem up to her mouth and spoke into it.

"You are my slave," the shadow said.

"I am your slave," Ryena intoned.

"A call will be coming for a couple stim-teas soon. You will slip this drug into the male's stim-tea." The shadow handed over the drug.

Ryena accepted the small vial. "I will slip this drug into the male's stim-tea."

"Good. Now go."

Ben sat on the bed beside Seha. She seemed a little flustered, and he wondered if she hadn't just awakened from another of her nightmares; she was wearing only a white tank top and black ankle-length sleep pants. He cast a glance across the hall, considering going to his room to get his lightsaber. He felt suddenly uneasy. But he figured that Seha's was right on the nightstand; if it came down to it, he could have it in his hands in seconds.

"What's wrong, Seha?" he asked.

"I'm...just a little thirsy," she said, rubbing her throat.

"Oh," he replied. "I can remedy that." He went to the caller plate for room service. "What do you want?"

"Stim-tea," she replied instantly. "One for you, too, if you want."

He nodded and pressed the button and said the number of the room. "Two stim-teas, please. Mine with a dash of honey."

"Be right up," a female voice replied.

"Thanks."

The tea arrived shortly, carried by a petite Mirialan waitress. She set a tray with two glasses of stim-tea down on the side table. Ben handed her a tip and she left the room with a quiet thanks. Seha was already sipping her tea; now, she handed Ben his. He accepted it gratefully and sipped it. He was about to sit down beside her when he felt something was wrong. Frowning, he sniffed the tea. His GAG training had allowed him to detect all types of unusual minerals mixed in drinks or food. His eyes widened. Lecepanine! The poison would paralyze him in three seconds, and render him unconscious in five.

Reaching out with the Force, he pulled Seha's lightsaber to him. She jumped up in shock and let out a shriek of surprise. The saber hilt slapped Ben's palm...but the palm wouldn't close around it. The hilt fell to the floor, and Ben followed. He looked up at the trembling Seha. Run, he wanted to say. Get out of here! But he couldn't. As a last resort, before he lost consciousness, he reached out with the Force and sent the equivalent of a panic signal.

Jaina!

Seha watched Ben drop in horror. She reached down to help him...and the gem reappeared. All thoughts of Ben gone, she froze and gazed lovingly at the gem. It floated closer in her mind's eye, entrancing her instantly.

Good. Take up your lightsaber, get dressed, and come to me, now.

"Yes, Mistress," Seha droned.

Picking up the saber hilt, she walked to her closet and pulled out a pair of Jedi robes and her parka and quickly put them on. Then she walked out of her bedroom, her eyes vacant, leaving Ben to struggle back to consciousness...very slowly.
  6. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    The plot thickens! Hopefully Jaina will save the day.
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  7. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 7
    Wow, everyone seems to be falling mindlessly into step with their hypnotic /Force suggestions [face_worried] Jysella won't be able to have that talk with Seha, but maybe she along with Jaina can help. [face_nail_biting]
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  8. jcgoble3 Tiemaster

star 4
    Who is this shadow, and what is this gem that's controlling everybody? [face_nail_biting]

Let's hope Jaina can come to the rescue.
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  9. Gemma Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    The plot thickens --- I wonder what this gem is too?
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    WOW I hope Jaina will come to the rescue
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  11. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 6
    @Ewok_Slayer, @Jedi_Lover, @Lady_Misty, @earlybird-obi-wan, @windu4, @Gemma, @Nyota's Heart, @Anakin Solo Revanchist, @jcgoble3

Jaina's eyes widened as she got Ben's call. Grabbing her lightsaber from her belt, she dashed to the turbolift. Unsure what was going on, Jag whipped his blaster out and followed. Jaina set the turbolift up to Ben and Seha's floor. The lift opened and Jaina charged out, Jag in close pursuit. She found the door to Seha's room wide open, and she gasped in horror. As she entered, she found Ben lying on the floor. Oh, no.

Fearing that Seha's vision had come true, Jaina approached Ben and rolled him over. No injuries; that was good. He seemed to be alive, and that was even better. Glancing around, Jag holstered his blaster and knelt over Ben, quickly pressing a finger to his neck and then feeling his forehead.

"Paralyzing agent," he said professionally, "he'll be fine once he wakes up."

"Good," Jaina replied in relief. "But where's Seha?"

There was the sound of footsteps outside and Jaina whirled around. Jysella Horn stood in the hallway, clad in dark tan pants and a white turtleneck shirt, her lightsaber clipped to her belt. Her eyes widened as she saw Ben.

"What happened?" she asked.

"He's been paralyzed," Jaina said.

"Looks like," Jag added, "by this tea."

"So, by someone from the hotel?" Jysella said. "Couldn't be Seha, right?"

"I hope not," Jaina replied grimly. "I'll find her. Jysella, go find Uncle Luke and Jaden Korr and anyone else you can; we are in red alert." As Jysella ran off, Jaina turned and continued, "Jag, you stay with..."

"No," said a groggy voice.

Jaina looked back. Ben was struggling to his feet. He nearly fell before Jag reached out and grabbed him. Ben nodded his thanks and rubbed his head. He shook it vigorously several times, as if to clear it.

"I'm going with you, Jaina."

"Ben, I don't think that's..."

"Don't argue. She's my girlfriend, I'm helping."

Jaina hesitated, but then nodded. "Fine, but you stay with me at all times. Clear?"

Confused, Ben nodded. "Yeah, sure."

"Okay. Jag, Ben, come on."

Seha found herself taking a back turbolift in the resort down to an underground system of caves. She padded onward, unaware of anything but the glow of the gem in her mind. She did not know how long she walked, but eventually she came out into a massive cavern with several underground volcanoes–literally Hoth's only "hot spots"–lining the walls. Near the back wall of the cavern was a mid-sized Helix-class freighter. In front of the fighter stood a woman several years younger than Seha. Despite the relative cold even in the volcanic cave, she was clad only in black leather pants and matching boots, and a sleeveless black vest that left her navel bare. And around her neck was the gem.

"Ah, you're here, my pet," the girl murmured.

"Yes, Mistress," Seha replied dully. "Have I pleased you?"

"Quite," the girl replied. "You have done well."

Seha approached the girl, her eyes never leaving the gem on the lanyard around her neck. It was even more beautiful in person, and Seha longed for nothing more than to reach out and touch it...

"Not so fast," the girl said. She yanked the lanyard from her neck and began to wave the gem back and forth, putting Seha back in a trance to which she willingly submitted. "Now, listen closely. I have no use for a dull-minded slave; you must be aware and still want to serve me. So, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken from your trance and be your normal self–but you will desire only to serve me, because you love me, you desire me."

"I desire you," Seha groaned.

"Good. Now, prepare to awaken. When you do, I will give you a change of clothes. You will put them on and await my orders."

"Yes, Mistress."

The girl tied the lanyard back around her neck. Then, pacing around Seha a few times, she finally resumed her earlier position and stood in a casual pose, raised her right hand, and snapped her fingers. Seha shook her head. Where was she...? She looked around. Oh, yes, she remembered, she was in the underground caves that ran beneath the resort. The girl in front of her...Seha felt a sudden surge of desire, wanting, for the girl.

"Vestara," she said with a flirtatious smile. "Good to see you."

Vestare grinned back. "Likewise, Seha. Let's change you out of those clothes, shall we?"

Seha looked down at her clothing and felt disgust at the bland tan tunic. "Yes. I want to dress sexy, like you."

"I thought you might," Vestara said with a low chuckle. "Here." She handed Seha a tunic similar to that which she was already wearing, only in black. "These should suit you fine, I think."

Seha nodded. "Yes, of course. I'll change and return to your side as soon as possible."

"Right. And together, we will create a New Order in the galaxy, one where women are predominant and men will be used for..." she shrugged. "Well, for reproduction purposes, I suppose. The galaxy would be so much better off without men making choices, don't you think?"

"Yes, Vestara."

Seha took the bundle of clothing and quickly changed. Then, clad in her new dark robes, she prepared to serve her new mistress and ally.

Show Spoiler
    This is not meant at all to imply that Vestara is a lesbian–just that she's unafraid to use her physical attributes to get what she wants. And I'm not one of those guys who fantasizes over girls making out with each other, so that's very unlikely to happen in this story. The only way I could see that happening is if Vestara commanded Seha to kiss her in front of Ben to add insult to injury.
    jcgoble3 likes this.
  12. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 7
    =D= =D= Glad the Jedi are mobilized & on "Red Alert" ;) But [face_nail_biting] Seha is ensnared but good! :eek:
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  13. Anakin Solo Revanchist Force Ghost

star 4
    And so the action begins. I fear for Seha a bit, but I just know that Ben will be able to bring her back into her right mind :) Great work as always!
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  14. Ewok_Slayer Force Ghost

star 2
    Okay…you are now teasing us with possible girl-on-girl action. :p Oh boy. Your stories cover the gamut of boyhood fantasies from wet t-shirt contests and nude sunbathing in the spring break story to…this. I like the way you think. [face_laugh]
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  15. earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One

star 6
    Seha sexy and now the Jedi coming and on red alert? That will lead to some action. Great update
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  16. Gemma Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    As always you've got my interest. Please keep it going.
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  17. jcgoble3 Tiemaster

star 4
    Glad Ben's OK.

I still want to know what this gem is. Whatever it is, the Jedi need to obtain it and destroy it, for it clearly cannot be used for non-evil purposes.

Oh, and you know what Red Alert means: ACTION!
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  18. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    I just caught up. I haven't been on my laptop since around noon Wednesday and for some reason I don't get alerts through tapatalk.

Wow a lot is happening and fast. I really hope that they can help Seha and send Vestara packing to the Netherworld.

Sent from my PADD using Tapatalk

"The Starman and Moon Goddess." Han Solo - Dark Angel
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  19. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 6
    Like I said, girl-on-girl action is not covered in my boyhood fantasies. :p
  20. Revanfan1 Chosen One

star 6

Ben reached out with the Force and probed for Seha's presence. He could feel her, dimly, somewhere below. He led Jaina and Jag down the stairway, but Seha didn't seem to be getting any closer in his perceptions. He frowned. When they were in the lobby she still felt as if she were "under" him. He frowned and scratched his chin furiously.

"I've got it," he said. "I need a schematic of the resort, now."

Jag nodded and ran off to get it. Ben and Jaina sat down in the lobby around a table and waited. Jysella joined them a moment later, trailed by Jaden Korr, Kirana Ti, and Kyp Durron. Octa Ramis moved off toward the activity room, no doubt to break up Corran Horn and Kyle Katarn's competition and acquire their help. Ben chewed his lip worriedly until Jag returned with the map.

"Here," Ben said. "There are underground catacombs leading out from a back room. That has to be where Seha is."

"You sure?" Jag asked.

Ben nodded. "I'm sure."

A moment later, Luke joined them, walking slowly down the stairway, his lightsaber gripped worriedly in his hands. Ben frowned and wondered if this was all going off according to Seha's dreams. He hoped not.

"All right, the catacombs lead off three ways," Luke said. "We'll have to split up. I want Jaina, Jag, and Kyp with Ben. Jaden and Kirana, come with me. Jysella, wait here for Octa and the others to get back and then you go in the third catacomb." He pointed out which direction each would take. "Keep in constant comlink contact. I want updates every five minutes. If one team goes out of contact for more than six, all teams converge on their last known location."

The Jedi nodded in agreement. "Let's go," Luke said. "May the Force be with us."

Jaina followed Ben down the right-most corridor. He insisted he sensed Seha this way, and she was inclined to believe him. Behind her, Kyp kept a hand on his saber, and Jag took rear guard, his twin blasters drawn. Jaina tightened her grip on her lightsaber. She frowned and realized that there was a strange warmth in the freezing tunnels.

"You feel that?" she asked. "Is that heat?"

"There are volcanic hotspots down here," Jag observed.

"Which might," Kyp said, "be a good place to park a ship. Or take a kidnapped Jedi."

Ben nodded, remaining silent, and led them off in the direction the heat was coming from. They soon found a large, open cavern. Inside was a freighter, several volcanoes, and...Vestara Khai. Ben, Jaina, and Kyp snapped their lightsabers to life. Blue and violet blades hummed in the relative silence of the cavern. Ben had a look of surprise on his face.

"Ves?" he murmured.

"Ben," she replied mockingly. "Come to take me back since your Jedi girlfriend left you?"

"Never," Ben growled. He pointed his lightsaber at her. "Where is she?"

"Right here," Seha replied.

She stepped out of the freighter, clad in dark Jedi robes, and carrying her ignited lightsaber. She had Sith tattoos painted over her left eye. Her hair was pulled back in a severe tail. Jaina felt a surge of panic when she realized that Seha's vision was coming true almost down to a last detail. She reached out to grab Ben's arm. And then she saw the gem around Vestara's neck.

"That's the crystal that hypnotized Aimee," she said.

Before Vestara reacted, Jaina reached out with the Force and yanked the gem from her neck. It sailed through the air and slapped into her palm. She looked down at it and shoved it in her pocket. Before she could say anything else, Ben had charged at Vestara, his lightsaber blazing.
  21. Nyota's Heart Combos & Paragraphs Host

Game Host
    star 7
    Awesome! =D= =D= Jaina and co. seem to have everything well in hand. :)
    Revanfan1 likes this.
  22. jcgoble3 Tiemaster

star 4
    Hopefully that was enough to neutralize the gem. Now can they reverse Seha's brainwashing?

And this Ben/Ves duel has the potential to be REALLY epic. :D
    Revanfan1 and Nyota's Heart like this.
  23. Jedi_Lover Chosen One

star 5
    One lightsaber lobotomy coming up. Vestara is in for it now.
    Nyota's Heart and Revanfan1 like this.
  24. Anakin Solo Revanchist Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't see why Jaina wouldn't have shattered the gem, which means I think brainwashing still has a part to play! But I'm glad the action's finally on. Go Ben!
    jcgoble3 and Revanfan1 like this.
  25. Lady_Misty Force Ghost

star 4
    There will be blood and Jaina shove Vestara and toss the gem in one of the lava pockets.
    Revanfan1 likes this.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade