main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Winter-een-mas!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Mert_Skywalker, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mert_Skywalker

Mert_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    Yes, it's that time of year again!

Ok, so I'm going to presume many of you havn't even heard of it, but Winter-een-mas is holiday for gamers made by gamers (Tim Buckley to be exact). All through January gamers gear up for the holiday which officially is the entire last week of January (the 25th to 31st). The entire month of January is the "Winter-een-mas season", similar to the Christmas season.

So, I was thinking to celebrate this unique holiday, would anybody be interested in having some festivites? ie Going to an arcade as a group, someone hosting a gaming party (I'd be able to bring an Xbox and TV. I'd host one myself but my place is way too small) or any other ideas.

What do you guys think?

2. Amidala_wannabe

Amidala_wannabe Jedi Master star 4

Aug 18, 2001
    I think you're a total geek. :p

But it does sound like fun!

me=geek.

Umm, let me know when and where maybe? I'll think about it.

3. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

Yeah, Sure. Yet me saying that was completely pointless because everyone knew I was going to attened anyway. *shrugs* Yeh posting needlessly!

4. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    The Comic store near me, in Milton, will host a Star Wars miniatures event... for Free!... if people want to come out here and play that is...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.