main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Winter Fete day with the Fetts (Holiday Challenge 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DARTH2-D2, Dec 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    It was inclement weather in Kamino, but then again it always was so on this ocean world. Today it seemed even more so, a strom storm blew up that was one for the record books. Taun-We walked the halls wondering why Jango and Boba were getting so excited over a holiday that came from a world they were not from or for that matter never been to. She just could not understand this holiday business, anything other then work was nonsense. Jango had told told her once, "Nonsense is good for the soul". She just didnt understand. She was so lost in her thinking when Boba Fett came racing around the hall and almost crashed into her.

Taun-We: "Boba, were are you headed in such a hurry?"

Boba: "Dad is coming back today and I want to get ready, it's almost Winter Fete day"

Taun-We: "Yes I know but that does not excuse the running in the halls."

Boba: "I am sorry, it is just so hard to contain myself. the season is so fun"

Taun-We: "I just dont understand this fun, and what is that you are carrying"

Boba: "Oh this (holding up a glass ball on a metal plith) it's a snow globe, a present for Dad"

Taun-We: "A snow globe, whatever is it for"

Boba: "It is for looking at, plus you shake it up and snow falls on the little tauntaun being chased by a wampa"

Taun-We: " Snow, what is snow?"

Boba: "You dont get out much do you?, Snow is when Rain freezes. it is white and fun to play in, so I am told by dad. He promises to bring me to Hoth this time next year."

Taun-We: "I will never understand, now go meet your father at the landing pad, he will be here in a few minutes"

Boba nods and runs off, Taun-We is left shaking her head. She just didnt get it and she probably never would.

Boba met Jango at the door jumping into his arms, and presenting to him the snow globe.

Jango: " Why thank you, Boba what a wonderful surprise. I have one for you too. it is in this large crate I am dragging. open it and dont make to much of a mess."

Boba opened the crate to find it filled with snow. he grabbed chunks of it and threw it in the air to let it fall back into the crate. he even made a snowman. something he read about once. He grabbed a lump, made it into a ball and threw it at his father. It went crashing onto Jango's helmet. Jango turned.

Jango: "Boba (he said with a laugh) I said dont make a mess"

Boba grinned: "Sorry Dad"

Jango mused, it was going to be the best Winter Fete day yet.

2. VaderHomeBoy

VaderHomeBoy Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2004
    Gotta love the Fetts! I guess holidays would be interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.